Next New manager IN ?

Ibby

Who do you want to be Derby's next manager? (choices from odds list)  

243 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

"MirrorSport understands Abdoul Camara , Matej Vydra , Jason Shackell and Nick Blackman now face likely summer exits. Even former golden boy Will Hughes, who has disappointed this term despite being given a new deal, might be sacrificed."

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No brainier for a manger really give it a go if it works great if not massive payoff after 6 months work. Only in the world of football managers, banks and big business do you get away with being paid handsomely to repeatedly fail 

Just now, Nuwtfly said:

If our players play for Rowett with the same fight and desire that his Birmingham players did, we'll get promoted next season. 

Your talking about the same team that have driven 3 managers out by showing zero fight and desire when the going gets tough. 

Any could deliver success next season, and so could Mac have done potentially. It doesn't matter about how they exited their last role, just how they make the players feel come July/August.

Rowett is a bad fit for our style but may do a bit of stabilising and bridge building.

Neil worked wonders in a short space of time at Norwich.

Pardew has had good spells at most teams but of course it always goes off the boil.

Job is too big for Warburton.

Next in the odds

Ranieri, Hodgson, Sherwood, Heckingbotton, Pearson (Yes, Nigel!), Cowley (Had to google him), Phelan, Monk, Giggs and Gerrard.

5 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

"MirrorSport understands Abdoul Camara , Matej Vydra , Jason Shackell and Nick Blackman now face likely summer exits. Even former golden boy Will Hughes, who has disappointed this term despite being given a new deal, might be sacrificed."

Vydra should stay, but the others, meh

2 minutes ago, Makedoh said:

What about Ranieri wonder what odds he would have. 

16/1 by Sky

Gary Rowett 1/8 Mark Warburton 8/1 Claudio Ranieri 16/1 Alex Neil 16/1

Alan Pardew 18/1 Chris Powell 20/1 Roy Hodgson 25/1 Tim Sherwood 25/1

Paul Heckingbotton 28/1 Nigel Pearson 33/1 Danny Cowley 33/1 Mike Phelan 33/1

Garry Monk 33/1 Ryan Giggs 40/1 Steven Gerrard 40/1

13 minutes ago, Rample said:

Any could deliver success next season, and so could Mac have done potentially. It doesn't matter about how they exited their last role, just how they make the players feel come July/August.

Rowett is a bad fit for our style but may do a bit of stabilising and bridge building.

Neil worked wonders in a short space of time at Norwich.

Pardew has had good spells at most teams but of course it always goes off the boil.

Job is too big for Warburton.

Next in the odds

Ranieri, Hodgson, Sherwood, Heckingbotton, Pearson (Yes, Nigel!), Cowley (Had to google him), Phelan, Monk, Giggs and Gerrard.

Only Monk from them please...but EHR had a thought Michael Laudrup ? sounds exciting to me :)

1 hour ago, BurtonRam7 said:

I'm absolutely seething at the minute, but if we bring Rowett in I will calm down a little, he's done fantastically well in his career so far and I think he could be the right man.

If it's Wassall until the end of the season I will be outraged, not because Wassall is a bad manager (I actually feel he gets far too much flak from the fans, as he did keep us in the playoff places last season), but because we sacked Mac for no reason other than a poor run of form.

If it's Warburton then I'll still be unhappy but there will be a little bit of hope in me.

If it's Pardew I'll jump out of the window.

Welcome back, Tyrone.

Archived