Next New manager IN ?

Ibby

Who do you want to be Derby's next manager? (choices from odds list)  

243 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it is Rowett, I'd fully expect to see Kevin Summerfield, Kevin Poole, Darren Robinson and Mark Sale arrive with him. He rated them highly while at Birmingham.

Robinson was with Rowett watching Burton play Forest. 

5 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

I wouldn't mind Laudrup, but I don't suppose our scouting network has heard of him.

This :)

But as EHR says its a forlorn hope, Mels advisors go with the usual suspects in players and managers, so it will be Rowett or Warbs, not that they will be worse than any of the ones he has chosen so far....

I know I'm going to get shafted for this but isn't there a certain ex Leicester manager looking for a job could do worse! Or even a mix of and this is really could get shafted comment giggs,Gerrard and lampard it's not like they don't know the game and wouldn't any crap of anyone! But knowing derby's luck it will old man Roy lol

1 minute ago, Jaybosh75 said:

I know I'm going to get shafted for this but isn't there a certain ex Leicester manager looking for a job could do worse! Or even a mix of and this is really could get shafted comment giggs,Gerrard and lampard it's not like they don't know the game and wouldn't any crap of anyone! But knowing derby's luck it will old man Roy lol

You just mentioned all my bottom 5 choices in one sentence!

5 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

I'd like to be the first to congratulate Gary Rowett on his appointment as manager of Derby County.

Bris Vegas style.

I'd like to be the first to offer him my commiserations on losing his job, he never had enough time. Oh well here we go again.

Archived