My Lads op.

Coneheadjohn

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Norman said:

Siam Park?

Took my mrs to Tenerife in May cos she was struggling mentally again. 

Wave machine there is the happiest i saw her in a year or so. Hopefully you've all had the same effect.

I'm not surprised it made her happy, it's crazy!!  Have to say tenerife seems to make everyone happy, had an absolute ball at siam park today, it's obviously a good tonic. everyone's very red tho despite a ton of suncream lol xx

Sith Happens
11 hours ago, Van Cone De Head said:

I’m still here mate,just @Mrs Cone and the lads,insurance was steep.

I can imagine it was, i know when i was going to the states for me it was looking to be ridiculous getting prices at 1500.00 for 3 days.

Don't know who you bank with but I ended up changing my account with the Natwest which includes annual worldwide cover and they covered mine for free, i have to pay a fee each month but i snapped their hands off. Worth looking at.

2 hours ago, Paul71 said:

I can imagine it was, i know when i was going to the states for me it was looking to be ridiculous getting prices at 1500.00 for 3 days.

Don't know who you bank with but I ended up changing my account with the Natwest which includes annual worldwide cover and they covered mine for free, i have to pay a fee each month but i snapped their hands off. Worth looking at.

Yeah,we’ve done that...Nationwide,£13 a month,but Joel was excluded unfortunately.

Just one of those things,we got him out there which is amazing really.

16 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

How's the holiday going @Van Cone De Head/ @Mrs Cone? Hope it's having the desired effect.  ??

Cheers mate,

they’re having a good time,no major issues.

They we’re expecting him at the Hallamshire tomorrow for some reason but we have settled on Wednesday,obviously I’m really sad I can’t be with them but delighted they’ve got away after so many years.

Cheers

Pm5pUM2.jpg

Thank you so much for all your lovely words of support. Home safe and sound and can honestly say it's done him (and the rest of us)the world of good. The sun on his face and relaxed atmosphere  Hes never looked so well! 

His glands on his left side are swollen which is usually a sign of an infection so me and @Van Cone De Head are gonna get on to hospital and get checked out but the holiday was a raging success!

Now what you done with the sunshine?? X??

• 2 weeks later...

I’ll keep it brief as to Joel’s position.

All had a fantastic time and done Joel the world of good.

Came back infected,he did refuse to get on the plane but that’s another story.

We have an appointment on the 25th of September to discuss the options we have.

These constant infections can’t go on.

I’ll come back to you.

The holiday was great for drawing a line under the previous 12 months.

As part of that I’m going to speak about Josh at some point,it’s a difficult one.

I’ll let you know what Prof Ray Mr Irvine and Dr Tunbridge decide on Joel’s treatment.

Archived