Sign in to follow this  
Van Cone De Head

My Lads op.

We predicted pretty accurately,antibiotics for abscess hopefully that will calm it down.

Back to Professor Ray on Tuesday if it’s no better then it will be a CT and something unpleasant.

We’re pretty hopeful we caught it early enough this time though.

Joel’s resigned to having his right mastoid obliterated,let’s sort this out first and see.

Joel doesn’t look too unwell if anything his head looked less swollen today.

I kept showing him clips from the movie Scanners to cheer him up.

Relieved,hopefully not temporarily.

Cheers

COYR,you’ll have to manage without us now.

4 hours ago, Van Cone De Head said:

We predicted pretty accurately,antibiotics for abscess hopefully that will calm it down.

Back to Professor Ray on Tuesday if it’s no better then it will be a CT and something unpleasant.

We’re pretty hopeful we caught it early enough this time though.

Joel’s resigned to having his right mastoid obliterated,let’s sort this out first and see.

Joel doesn’t look too unwell if anything his head looked less swollen today.

I kept showing him clips from the movie Scanners to cheer him up.

Relieved,hopefully not temporarily.

Cheers

COYR,you’ll have to manage without us now.

All the best to Joel and hope they get a win for you tomorrow.  

Hey John. Nothing really to add to what the DCFC faithful have already posted other than to send my best wishes to all of the Conehead clan. I know that you are very matter-of-fact about how you all cope but I'm sure I'm not the only one who finds you guys more than mildly inspirational. Fingers crossed that all is as well as can be. 

1 hour ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

Hey John. Nothing really to add to what the DCFC faithful have already posted other than to send my best wishes to all of the Conehead clan. I know that you are very matter-of-fact about how you all cope but I'm sure I'm not the only one who finds you guys more than mildly inspirational. Fingers crossed that all is as well as can be. 

Thanks,

lovely kind thoughtful words as usual.

What a great bunch on here.Never have got this far without this forum.

Cheers

1 hour ago, Van Cone De Head said:

Joel seems to be improving as well so I’m 70/30 that we can avoid surgery when we go back Tuesday.

If they try and drain it with a needle they’re wasting their time.

A useless comment really, but I really wish it wasn't so tough for you all. 😞 Fingers crossed. 🙂

Edited by RoyMac5

8 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

A useless comment really, but I really wish it wasn't so tough for you all. 😞 Fingers crossed. 🙂

We’ve been lucky,if you think it’s less than a month since they were in Tenerife.

I’d already started with a fresh flexible working request at work and me and Lynne had the conversation numerous times with each other.

‘You know somethings going to happen with Joel soon.’

There some moments of panic but generally these days were quite organised and expect the unexpected,same with the other 2.

This incident(Hopefully)is nothing more than a warning to us.

He enjoyed seeing Martin’s cameo by the way.

10 hours ago, Van Cone De Head said:

We’ve been lucky,if you think it’s less than a month since they were in Tenerife.

I’d already started with a fresh flexible working request at work and me and Lynne had the conversation numerous times with each other.

‘You know somethings going to happen with Joel soon.’

There some moments of panic but generally these days were quite organised and expect the unexpected,same with the other 2.

This incident(Hopefully)is nothing more than a warning to us.

He enjoyed seeing Martin’s cameo by the way.

Sending virtual man hugs with hearty back slap. My experience tells me to just plant one foot in front of the other, and find something to be cheerful about, no matter how small.