My Lads op.

Coneheadjohn

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well,they’re flying out Thursday and he’s going into hospital either Tuesday or Wednesday he’s back.

I agree with the Dr’s assessment that this is probably our best chance.

Personally although I’m concerned he’s not a bad colour at the moment I’ve certainly seen him look worse.

The positive far outweigh the negatives.

And given what’s happened with his brother(s) and Lynne this year they all need it.

I was going to come to Stoke while they’re away but I’ll probably be too tense to enjoy it.

26 minutes ago, Van Cone De Head said:

Well,they’re flying out Thursday and he’s going into hospital either Tuesday or Wednesday he’s back.

Personally although I’m concerned he’s not a bad colour at the moment I’ve certainly seen him look worse.

And given what’s happened with his brother(s) and Lynne this year they all need it.

I was going to come to Stoke while they’re away but I’ll probably be too tense to enjoy it.

You should go, maybe 90 minutes of trivial distraction will do you some good too.

1 hour ago, reverendo de duivel said:

You should go, maybe 90 minutes of trivial distraction will do you some good too.

I was up for it but I wouldn’t want to drive,so train to Stockport then Stoke.

I might just go and sit in the pub here,might have a change of heart and go last minute.

7 hours ago, Van Cone De Head said:

The  hopefully the break will do Joel some good. Your family definitely need a break.

5 hours ago, Van Cone De Head said:

I meant to mention that Joel has been offered a couple of nice football days out.

One at Old Trafford and one at Notts Forest believe it or not.

There’s some nice people out there.

In all honesty, the vast majority of people are great when they are aware that times are difficult for others and I'm sure every poster wishes you, Mrs Conehead, Joel and the rest of your family well.

If you go ahead with your holiday, have a wonderful time and though it won't come easily, relax and enjoy. COYR!!!

7 hours ago, Van Cone De Head said:

Kids and illness at the wrong time is soooo typical... unfortunately you have it to the maximum so don't know how gutting /worrying/ stressful it must be. Keep updating, us and always got fingers crossed!! 

26 minutes ago, Van Cone De Head said:

7LKedKw.jpg

Having a great time no major dramas,this makes me really happy.

Blooming eck they’ve cleaned up the beach at Weymouth a treat.

looks like they’ve re-routed the Portland sewage outfall as well......

all together now......

”when the brown brown noggin goes bob-bob-bobbin along....”

?

(don’t mind me-delighted you’re having a well deserved and enjoyable family holiday Cones)?

Sith Happens
55 minutes ago, Van Cone De Head said:

7LKedKw.jpg

Enjoy you all deserve it 

1 hour ago, Van Cone De Head said:

7LKedKw.jpg

Siam Park?

Took my mrs to Tenerife in May cos she was struggling mentally again. 

Wave machine there is the happiest i saw her in a year or so. Hopefully you've all had the same effect.

11 minutes ago, Norman said:

Siam Park?

Took my mrs to Tenerife in May cos she was struggling mentally again. 

Wave machine there is the happiest i saw her in a year or so. Hopefully you've all had the same effect.

Yeah,they’ve been today.

Hope your trip helped.

Archived