My Lads op.

Coneheadjohn

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Van Cone De Head said:

Hope other young men realise how lucky they are whist they chuck away what they’ve got.

Got Joel’s abscess early enough,weekly visits till end of October as a precaution.

Treating him with some pre op procedure where they put a solution in his right ear which is a new one on us and particularly unpleasant,but it’s working.

Be grateful for what you’ve got young Tom and Mason,if you want some perspective you can speak to Joel.

Ear, Ear.  

*Pass it on... and if it doesn't raise a smile, by way of apology, Joel can have my season ticket for a match of his choice, once he's fit enough to enjoy it... and I'll buy the empty seat next door, for you (or A.N. other)!  ???

6 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Ear, Ear.  

*Pass it on... and if it doesn't raise a smile, by way of apology, Joel can have my season ticket for a match of his choice, once he's fit enough to enjoy it... and I'll buy the empty seat next door, for you (or A.N. other)!  ???

Very nice of you mate,nice thought.

2 hours ago, Van Cone De Head said:

The good news is(ironically)I found Joel’s signed Keogh shirt.

He decided he wanted to keep it so we had to make a donation to charity to stick to our rules.

Not good tonight,Hospital was happier with him yesterday but we’re going back in the morning,swollen right up.

I'd wanted to give you a haha for the irony and a sad for Joel, so you got a COYR instead. Hope he's feeling better tomorrow, it's a reminder on a day when everyone has been getting a bit hysterical over the football there are more imporant things to worry about.

32 minutes ago, Shipley Ram said:

I'd wanted to give you a haha for the irony and a sad for Joel, so you got a COYR instead. Hope he's feeling better tomorrow, it's a reminder on a day when everyone has been getting a bit hysterical over the football there are more imporant things to worry about.

Cheers mate,

footballs done me a favour as it’s keeping me entertained(if that’s the right way to put it) while I work out wether Joel needs to go now or not... I don’t think so.

46 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

There's a thread for pictures of your knee. 

When you’ve spent as much time in hospital as we have to dress for comfort not fashion.

UC3zwKs.jpg

Joel just said to me,’What time is Mr Ray’ concierge coming round’?

DO YOU MEAN HIS REGISTRAR?

’Yeh,that’s it...concierge’

Archived