What are you eating tonight

froggg

6 minutes ago, David said:

Sausages now we’re talking, bootiful! 

Can’t be arsed with lambchops though (not the member....most of the time), pulling meat off the bone is something that should have been left behind with the cavemen. 

I only want what I can eat on my plate, otherwise what’s the point in it being there? Garnish, I’ve got a mirror if I want to look at something pretty, I’m hungry, time to eat.

In one hole and out the other, all comes out the same.....kinda, a good curry being the exception to that.

Where is the face palm emoji when you need it... You started so well as well with sausages. Got a local butcher to me who makes award winning sausages.. Nothing better. Just pork, nowt else. 

3 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

Where is the face palm emoji when you need it... You started so well as well with sausages. Got a local butcher to me who makes award winning sausages.. Nothing better. Just pork, nowt else. 

I saw your garnish a few pages back, looked like you were having dinner sat under a tree on a windy day. Felt like the moment had passed now to say anything but ?‍♂️

3 minutes ago, David said:

I saw your garnish a few pages back, looked like you were having dinner sat under a tree on a windy day. Felt like the moment had passed now to say anything but ?‍♂️

Garnish is a good thing.. Maybe it has not got that far norf yet, not sure how you garnish a neighbour when you are eating them though.

Food is a visual thing as well, if it looks good then that's half the battle.

7 hours ago, BurtonRam7 said:

5* lunch today:

ACD2D1AD-EEAE-4EC5-9EC1-7B18BDEB4833.thumb.jpeg.42b4bf0b2351d6aae616db574e3bc946.jpeg

I can actually cook fairly well when I want to, but would rather spend my time doing other things to be honest.?

Wrong thread, there is a children’s one somewhere.. 

Full of aminal shaped fare just for you.

The bowl is chipped as well.. Head shake.

Edited by Angry Ram