What are you eating tonight

froggg

5 hours ago, sage said:

I hope you aren't hanging around street corners on the cowley road!! I have done a bit of drinking in the Headington area as well as tourist and student dodging in the city centre. 

My mate lives on Observatory so The Lamb and Flag and Eagle and Child are occasional haunts too.

Is that you sat in the corner smoking a wizard's pipe and flirting with hobbits?

8 hours ago, Malagaram said:

Indian tonight,at the best Indian Restaurant on the Costa del Sol,it is called Sai,in La Cala de Mijas,if you are in town can thoroughly recommend.

8 hours ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Do you know if Albertos in Calahonda is still going? Haven't been to the Costa del Sol for a few years but would always try to visit this particular restaurant when down that way.

Apologies @Malagaram. I meant Alberts in Cabopino. I think all this sun in England has frazzled my brain. ?

Sausages now we’re talking, bootiful! 

Can’t be arsed with lambchops though (not the member....most of the time), pulling meat off the bone is something that should have been left behind with the cavemen. 

I only want what I can eat on my plate, otherwise what’s the point in it being there? Garnish, I’ve got a mirror if I want to look at something pretty, I’m hungry, time to eat.

In one hole and out the other, all comes out the same.....kinda, a good curry being the exception to that.