Non League Nigel's First Signing Sweepstake

Day

I know we have a Forest thread and a Clough/Burton but thought we could have a little separate sweepstake for fun. 

If Nigel takes over at Forest, who will be his first Ex Derby signing?

(Ronnie please don't be offended by the non league Nigel title, this was Forest fans nickname for the bloke)

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're under embargo, so they'll need to bring in someone unattached to any club. My vote goes to Michael Boulding.

It's also worth noting that Conor Doyle (now 25) was farmed out to the minor leagues in the US last season. Maybe Clough can offer a lifeline if Doyle gets waived by the Rapids?

44 minutes ago, Anon said:

They're under embargo, so they'll need to bring in someone unattached to any club. My vote goes to Michael Boulding.

It's also worth noting that Conor Doyle (now 25) was farmed out to the minor leagues in the US last season. Maybe Clough can offer a lifeline if Doyle gets waived by the Rapids?

Embargo was lifted when Fawaz was trying to find his pen

10 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Brayford from sheff united 

followed by a £1 million pound bid for Bryson in the summer.

What you've failed to mention is that Fawaz will have written into the offer that they will pay us in installments of a fiver per week... and still fall behind on payments.

Hopefully he doesn't go. If he does, it's hopefully not until the window is shut, and his first signing is rebuilding them for League 1.

Archived