Non League Nigel's First Signing Sweepstake

David

4 hours ago, ramesses said:

non league Nigel? That one never gets old.

What about our other recent(ish) managers?

Before Nigel Clough there was wierdo Brown, disastrous Jewell, and Billy (I’d rather have done it with Preston) Davies. Since Nigel Clough we’ve had boring Clement, lunatic Pearson, and Steve (I’d rather be at Newcastle) McClaren.

We’ve put up with a lot from managers over the past decade, but Nigel Clough isn't near the top of my mocking list.

Guess you missed the bottom line of the OP? 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, David said:

Guess you missed the bottom line of the OP? 

Didn’t miss it. But given you always seem so happy trolling your own forum on the subject of NC I just didn’t take the bottom line of your OP at face value.

You see, my post was because I thought you really wanted to put ‘non league Nigel’ in the title rather than because of the bottom line of your OP. Sorry if I got that wrong :lol:

10 hours ago, ramesses said:

Didn’t miss it. But given you always seem so happy trolling your own forum on the subject of NC I just didn’t take the bottom line of your OP at face value.

You see, my post was because I thought you really wanted to put ‘non league Nigel’ in the title rather than because of the bottom line of your OP. Sorry if I got that wrong :lol:

Think I'm offended now! 

Dont think I've trolled much if any on NC before, always been consistent with my thoughts on the appointment since day 1 when he joined. 

Might be the odd post somewhere but I've never been a huge fan of the bloke.

I even auto changed NLN to Nigel Clough back in the day to avoid arguments.

This is just a little fun with what those down the A52 called him the entire time he was here :) 

6 minutes ago, David said:

Well that was fun whilst it lasted

Fawaz, not happy with Clough's demands -

NIGE - Mr Fawaz, will you employ a competent CEO/MD who will run the club professionally, and employ the right staff in key positions so the club can cut costs and re-invest in the playing staff?

FAWAZ - Get out, and never come back to Rottingham again.

Archived