Yanic Wildschut - Signed for Norwich

DCFC4LIFE

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, RamsPolls said:

That fee is ridiculous. But every team around us is strengthening. We haven't. 

Hope we sign a someone on loan or something.

Hm. I'd have to disagree there. Norwich are losing Brady and signing Wildschut. Fulham haven't signed anyone. Barnsley have lost half their team. Wednesday have signed Winnall but we've signed Nugent. Leeds haven't signed anyone, Huddersfield have signed a striker who no one knows anything about, and Reading have signed Illori who was torrid against us.

Not much £ has been spent, tbh! 

Just now, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Hm. I'd have to disagree there. Norwich are losing Brady and signing Wildschut. Fulham haven't signed anyone. Barnsley have lost half their team. Wednesday have signed Winnall but we've signed Nugent. Leeds haven't signed anyone, Huddersfield have signed a striker who no one knows anything about, and Reading have signed Illori who was torrid against us.

Yeah but, waaaaaaah I want a new player, waaaaaaaaah, I want I want I want

what? We've signed a player? He's rubbish, no better than what we have, Waste of money, panic singing

2 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Fulham signed a midfielder on loan. 

I just want people to think about this transfer fee the next time they try to suggest offloading Russell for somewhere between 2.5-4 million. In fact I think I stated on the Chris Martin thread that 7 million buys you feck all in the current market. I really can't imagine better evidence of that than this transfer.

1 minute ago, KBB said:

Yeah but, waaaaaaah I want a new player, waaaaaaaaah, I want I want I want

what? We've signed a player? He's rubbish, no better than what we have, Waste of money, panic singing

I don't get who you are having a go at? People that want to strengthen or those who think we have wasted a lot of money on crap?

Just now, Gypsy Ram said:

I don't get who you are having a go at? People that want to strengthen or those who think we have wasted a lot of money on crap?

No one, just passing the time with an observation and the nature of some of our fans.

I don't think he will be any great loss 7m for a player who did nothing at Boro and is hardly setting the championship alight with Wigan. Today is a day for clubs panic buying players. They cost far more than they are actually worth.

Best to wait until the summer and re-valuate and buy from a far bigger pool of 'available' players either out of contract or at far more realistic prices.

Archived