Yanic Wildschut - Signed for Norwich

DCFC4LIFE

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you are stupid enough to stump up £5m for Wildschut I'd snatch your hand off. He's a one trick pony Derby fans and won't improve your team. Now he's handed in a transfer request I hope he goes. You need to hope he doesn't land at Derby. 

Just now, Laticman said:

If you are stupid enough to stump up £5m for Wildschut I'd snatch your hand off. He's a one trick pony Derby fans and won't improve your team. Now he's handed in a transfer request I hope he goes. You need to hope he doesn't land at Derby. 

Hopefully he'll go to Norwich. How is Bucko doing for you?

5 minutes ago, Laticman said:

Trying to put us off. 

He will come to Derby 

Most Wigan fans think he's better than you say. 

Norwich are no mugs either but I hope they go for other targets tomorrow.

When Wigan played us at Pride Park he was their standout player and you can see why McClaren might want him - powerful , direct runner, who's pace will cause defenders problems.

My concern is that he doesn't seem to have much of an output in terms of assists or goals. At the price being quoted I would want more proven quality than just 'runs fast and direct'. Less goals in his entire career than Russell has scored at Derby alone, and he's only a year younger than Russell.

I'd pass, especially for £6 million.

6 minutes ago, Laticman said:

Is this a touch of bitterness? Many of the fans on the Wigan forums seem disappointed at the prospect of losing him? What do you think he is worth?

1 minute ago, PodgeyRam said:

When Wigan played us at Pride Park he was their standout player and you can see why McClaren might want him - powerful , direct runner, who's pace will cause defenders problems.

My concern is that he doesn't seem to have much of an output in terms of assists or goals. At the price being quoted I would want more proven quality than just 'runs fast and direct'. Less goals in his entire career than Russell has scored at Derby alone, and he's only a year younger than Russell.

I'd pass, especially for £6 million.

But there comes a point when the transfer market is useless. 

Football is mad these days but people pretend it isn't. 

Transfer dealings are for high stakes.

I think we will sell someone tomorrow also. 

2 minutes ago, Laticman said:

I've seen Yanic home and away. He occasionally has a blinder but it's not that often. As I've said if we get £5m it's too much to refuse. He's not worth that. He's a long way off premier league class. James McClean is far better. 

Beggars can't be choosers 

Archived