Season ticket renewals 17/18

Mafiabob

Nice Season Ticket sale numbers! It's hard which side to choose in the SS. The side which usually gets the songs going or the side which try and get a song going just for the other side to sing another song they have to join in too. Hard decisions!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On Tuesday, April 04, 2017 at 18:06, ossieram said:

I feel blessed! GR has just rung and thanked me for renewing my season ticket :D 1st call on the house phone that was meant for me in months.

Rang me too but not much use at 6.45 pm on a match day.  What made him think that I would be at home?

I'm just narked that the answerphone cut off the first half of the message.

Need a little help with this guys - 

So I currently put my ST's through my company. But one of my family members is needing some help, He wants to get him and his Girlfriend ST's for next year together. The way that they want to do it is this, He wants to pay for his ST on Direct Debit, and his girlfriends granddad wants to pay for hers on direct debit also. They are both 19 years old. If Him, Her and her granddad all go down to the ticket office this weekend, would they be able to do it this way? Have a season ticket in her name but have her granddad pay for it via direct debit? 

I presume she would need to be present at the ticket office to prove her age. 

Just need help understanding if this is possible. 

45 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

So I currently put my ST's through my company. But one of my family members is needing some help, He wants to get him and his Girlfriend ST's for next year together. The way that they want to do it is this, He wants to pay for his ST on Direct Debit, and his girlfriends granddad wants to pay for hers on direct debit also. They are both 19 years old. If Him, Her and her granddad all go down to the ticket office this weekend, would they be able to do it this way? Have a season ticket in her name but have her granddad pay for it via direct debit? 

I can't see why not. I think the club will not be too fussed where the money is coming from, as long as they receive it.

Sith Happens
13 minutes ago, bigdavethemaddog said:

how many have been sold?

It was over 19k at the close of the early bird period.

Meanwhile - over at the city ground when asked how many season tickets nottingham forest have sold Fawaz had this response:

fawaz-al-hasawi-5-4340-663151_478x359.jp

Obviously renewed before the deadline but re located today , big move.  To the row in front , basically there is 4 of us sit in a diamond we've all moved in a row together.  My question is which way do the seat numbers go I'm in seat 192 now and moved to the row in front to 188 will I have moved to my left or right ? North East upper if that makes a difference?

59 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

Obviously renewed before the deadline but re located today , big move.  To the row in front , basically there is 4 of us sit in a diamond we've all moved in a row together.  My question is which way do the seat numbers go I'm in seat 192 now and moved to the row in front to 188 will I have moved to my left or right ? North East upper if that makes a difference?

To the right. The numbers start in the North stand next to the scoreboard/tv screen.

On ‎10‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 09:10, RamsPolls said:

Out of interest how do you justify a Season Ticket is a reasonable company expense? Unless you own a bigger company and its a hospitality method?

On 15/04/2017 at 13:59, RiddingsRam said:

You've shifted to the right mate, like the rest of the fecking country...

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

Can't you just get a box and fill it with all your family and friends? The company will pay for it.

I could. But Derby have increased the prices of their boxes since the last time I had one. The season before the Prem and in the prem, I paid £14,000 & £18,000 Receptively. Now, If I want one that sits 10 people like before, They want £25,000-£35,000 dependant on the location. No worth the money IMO.

Archived