Season ticket renewals 17/18

Mafiabob

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 31/03/2017 at 17:47, uttoxram75 said:

Sorry to hear that Eddie. Hope you can get to a few games next season early on and be in a position to get a Half ticket to be there for the promotion run in.

That's the hope.

I still haven't got official confirmation of my new job - it's subject to security checks which have been ongoing for a couple of weeks now. I've got nothing to hide but the worry is still getting to me.

On 31/03/2017 at 19:03, David said:

Aren't those for half fans? :ph34r:

Some statements are guaranteed to come back and bite me. I deserve it.

1 hour ago, eddie said:

That's the hope.

I still haven't got official confirmation of my new job - it's subject to security checks which have been ongoing for a couple of weeks now. I've got nothing to hide but the worry is still getting to me.

They take ages to come back try not to worry. 

45 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

Especially when they have to trawl through 24,284 posts on a football forum to decide if you're dodgy or not....

Just wait until they trawl through my Fark account.

2 hours ago, eddie said:

Some statements are guaranteed to come back and bite me. I deserve it.

It's ok, I won't be making comments, I only half meant it anyway :p

(I resisted the urge to renew, regretted it since) 

5 hours ago, David said:

It's ok, I won't be making comments, I only half meant it anyway :p

(I resisted the urge to renew, regretted it since) 

Well you made less than half home games, so you really was a half fan this season.

35 minutes ago, ossieram said:

I feel blessed! GR has just rung and thanked me for renewing my season ticket :D 1st call on the house phone that was meant for me in months.

He will ring to tell me he hates me.

6 hours ago, ossieram said:

I feel blessed! GR has just rung and thanked me for renewing my season ticket :D 1st call on the house phone that was meant for me in months.

Same here, just heard the recording on me house phone! Usually its for the missus.

Cheers Gaz!

4 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Same here, just heard the recording on me house phone! Usually its for the missus.

Cheers Gaz!

He phoned me also to see if I fancy a bus trip to Manchester City away next season, after we've all enjoyed humping Leeds United in the play off final.

I said I'll think about it, I might have to wash my hair either weekend, and Gaz said No problem and we both thanked each other as you do and said Night, Night!

7 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

He phoned me also to see if I fancy a bus trip to Manchester City away next season, after we've all enjoyed humping Leeds United in the play off final.

I said I'll think about it, I might have to wash my hair either weekend, and Gaz said No problem and we both thanked each other as you do and said Night, Night!

As if you'd go on the bus to Manchester City away?

Train trip every time with the big baldy bloke from the Coventry bus video......:D

On 3 April 2017 at 13:52, eddie said:

That's the hope.

Well thats a bit more promising.

I actually looked up the price of a north stand renewal to see if i could buy it for you. But unfortunately decided i couldn,t. Don't think the mrs would have been impressed as she wants a cooker.

Archived