Season ticket renewals 17/18

Mafiabob

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

I could. But Derby have increased the prices of their boxes since the last time I had one. The season before the Prem and in the prem, I paid £14,000 & £18,000 Receptively. Now, If I want one that sits 10 people like before, They want £25,000-£35,000 dependant on the location. No worth the money IMO.

Is that including VAT RP?

49 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

I could. But Derby have increased the prices of their boxes since the last time I had one. The season before the Prem and in the prem, I paid £14,000 & £18,000 Receptively. Now, If I want one that sits 10 people like before, They want £25,000-£35,000 dependant on the location. No worth the money IMO.

For that money, I'd want to watch the game from a hot tub, surrounded by supermodels.

2 hours ago, RamsPolls said:

? you had some paper round back then ??

2 hours ago, RamsPolls said:

Hold up a minute, what kind of pocket money did you get??? I got a fiver a week if I was lucky.

You would have been like 10 or 11 that season!

On 10/04/2017 at 09:10, RamsPolls said:

Need a little help with this guys - 

So I currently put my ST's through my company. But one of my family members is needing some help, He wants to get him and his Girlfriend ST's for next year together. The way that they want to do it is this, He wants to pay for his ST on Direct Debit, and his girlfriends granddad wants to pay for hers on direct debit also. They are both 19 years old. If Him, Her and her granddad all go down to the ticket office this weekend, would they be able to do it this way? Have a season ticket in her name but have her granddad pay for it via direct debit? 

I presume she would need to be present at the ticket office to prove her age. 

Just need help understanding if this is possible. 

This is family member is you init m8 ?

3 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Dunno about a "I am not a robot" check box when you sign up to join the forum, @David can we have "I am not a bullshitter" check box?

How would you know about the I am not a robot box? Second account?

5 hours ago, RamsPolls said:

4 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

@Boycie @David Obviously I wasn't paying for the box when I was 11 you melts. It was the company that my dad owned at the time lol

IMG_2232.GIF

11 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

@David - I always talk about the business as mine as if I've owned it for years because i've been involved in it for so long. Apologies for the mix up :D 

This genuinely made me laugh out loud. Talk about it as if it were yours? You were 11! Let's be honest here, by saying "I paid x amount of thousands for a box" you weren't mixing anything up. Bullshit to talk yourself up. What role did you play in the company at 11 years old that made you feel so part of it, it was basically your £14,000 being paid for a box?

1 minute ago, Kernow said:

This genuinely made me laugh out loud. Talk about it as if it were yours? You were 11! Let's be honest here, by saying "I paid x amount of thousands for a box" you weren't mixing anything up. Bullshit to talk yourself up. What role did you play in the company at 11 years old that made you feel so part of it, it was basically your £14,000 being paid for a box?

hahahahaha why you so bothered? I was on the phone while typing the post. Who cares if I put "I" instead of "we". The business was family owned. If I want to say that it paid for something when I was 11. I'll say what the F**K i want. So back the f**k off. 

Archived