Season ticket renewals 17/18

Mafiabob

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Boss said:

Is it after this period that people without a season ticket can buy a seasin ticket? 

"* Due to the high demand for Season Tickets this season, the club only has capacity to sell 1,000 new Season Tickets for the 2017/18 season. If you have any friends or family who are interested in becoming 2017/18 Season Ticket Holders, please inform them that sales will be made on a first-come, first-served basis and they should not delay if they wish to avoid disappointment."

---

Suggest you contact the ticket office ASAP if you're after one.

Just had my renewal letter. Just me and MrRam this season both the girls will be at Uni.

Soon be having to move to the West Stand with a rug and flask. No, I can't see that ever happening. 

2 minutes ago, MrsRam said:

Just had my renewal letter. Just me and MrRam this season both the girls will be at Uni.

Soon be having to move to the West Stand with a rug and flask. No, I can't see that ever happening. 

Given the conclusion some people draw from very limited polls on this forum, I make that a 50% reduction in season ticket sales next year. Time to worry. :D

28 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Given the conclusion some people draw from very limited polls on this forum, I make that a 50% reduction in season ticket sales next year. Time to worry. :D

Well, one was already at Uni this year so it's less of a reduction lol  Although the amount we've paid for her tickets when she's wanted to go, we might as well have bought her a season ticket. 

52 minutes ago, Boss said:

When can people purchase new season Tickets? As in, I haven't had 1 this season due to living away but want one for next season? 

You can buy one right now, just not an existing ST holders seat.

Come changeover week, you'll be able to swop with any vacated seat if you wish.

Archived