Forum Introductions

davenportram

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright me duck's, gave up my East Stand ST and Rams on Tour at the beginning of this season after the debacle of.....nah only messing, job sent me overseas for a few years so currently supporting from afar.

ill be dropping in and out of PP when time (and young family) allow. I promise not to become that big game warrior though that we all detest.

Hope to keep in the loop on here, cheers in advance.

PS Any news on Fester tickets? ?

2 hours ago, TheBelgianRam said:

Alright me duck's, gave up my East Stand ST and Rams on Tour at the beginning of this season after the debacle of.....nah only messing, job sent me overseas for a few years so currently supporting from afar.

ill be dropping in and out of PP when time (and young family) allow. I promise not to become that big game warrior though that we all detest.

Hope to keep in the loop on here, cheers in advance.

PS Any news on Fester tickets? ?

There's a chance it may be on tv, according to Del and some others.

• 2 weeks later...

Due to boredom started rereading the early forum introductions, found if full of all the usual scallywags, reprobates and WUMs that are still posting today plus others that were going to change the world but never heard of again. What got me wondering is what happened to the posters who had just started going to college, university, moving to a new town, country or starting a new job, did they finish their uni course, still living in their new home, still in the same job?

Also realised I've never posted an introduction of myself may have to rectify that one day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm a Leicester fan but I thought I'd pop in mainly to see how Nuge is getting on. I like how this forum's layout is almost identical to Foxestalk, hopefully I don't forget where I'm posting and say something rude about Derby! 

Cheers.

Archived