v Leicester (Cup) - Predictions

mozza

v Leicester (Cup)  

132 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are truly terrible at the minute, if we play anything close to what we have been doing you'll have no trouble at all.

Watching a team turn from a bunch of warriors who out worked and out fought the opposition, into a bunch of big headed, workshy ****** has been hard to stomach. Chuck in a manager who seems to spend more time accepting awards than coaching and it spells trouble.

Lump on for you lot to win and lump on for us to go down, it has really been that bad.

Derby 2-0 Leicester... a total cruise.

4 minutes ago, babylon said:

We are truly terrible at the minute, if we play anything close to what we have been doing you'll have no trouble at all.

Watching a team turn from a bunch of warriors who out worked and out fought the opposition, into a bunch of big headed, workshy ****** has been hard to stomach. Chuck in a manager who seems to spend more time accepting awards than coaching and it spells trouble.

Lump on for you lot to win and lump on for us to go down, it has really been that bad.

Derby 2-0 Leicester... a total cruise.

Is it really that bad or just a huge disappointment after last season? Seems you have form in the champions league. Are the players only motivated for those "big games" now?

what sort of team do you expect tonight and team shape?

although you are confident of defeat you still have players that are head and shoulders above this level and if our defenders don't concentrate, Vardy, for example, could easily get a couple of quick goals. Set pieces would also be our undoing with Leeds nearly scoring from every corner they had and reading getting a free header last game, Huth or Morgan, if they play, could easily get a cheap goal out of nothing and you could win 1-0.

i have a feeling this game will be decided by a set piece.

3 hours ago, KBB said:

Is it really that bad or just a huge disappointment after last season? Seems you have form in the champions league. Are the players only motivated for those "big games" now?

what sort of team do you expect tonight and team shape?

although you are confident of defeat you still have players that are head and shoulders above this level and if our defenders don't concentrate, Vardy, for example, could easily get a couple of quick goals. Set pieces would also be our undoing with Leeds nearly scoring from every corner they had and reading getting a free header last game, Huth or Morgan, if they play, could easily get a cheap goal out of nothing and you could win 1-0.

i have a feeling this game will be decided by a set piece.

I wrote a long reply and my bloody browser crashed. To sum it up... we really are that bad. I was expecting a hard season and knew we'd never match last year. But honestly, we're worse now that we were when we were rock bottom under Pearson.

Archived