A fridge too far

ramsbottom

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Saul Pimpson said:

Well, the Kuwait government is the third richest in the GCC, but they hardly invest into the country's infrastructure and they have had 8  - or something -  different governments in the last six years. The poster seems to be from one of the anti Hesawi families. I'd take everything he posted with a pinch of salt as on the surface, they seem to be liked.

What really annoys me is that the red dog fans on that forum are doubting the poster due to his "good use of colloquial English", forgetting the fact that it was a protectorate under the British empire with the a lot of it's people educated in the United Kingdom. Ignorant fools.

2 hours ago, Gypsy Ram said:

Well, the Kuwait government is the third richest in the GCC, but they hardly invest into the country's infrastructure and they have had 8  - or something -  different governments in the last six years. The poster seems to be from one of the anti Hesawi families. I'd take everything he posted with a pinch of salt as on the surface, they seem to be liked.

What really annoys me is that the red dog fans on that forum are doubting the poster due to his "good use of colloquial English", forgetting the fact that it was a protectorate under the British empire with the a lot of it's people educated in the United Kingdom. Ignorant fools.

Well they are forest fans,what was you expecting? ;)

8 hours ago, ColonelBlimp said:

Given that Mick McCarthy is on his last legs at Ipswich, maybe Florest should be sensible and wait for him? 

Stick with Jack Lester until then or until end of season/takeover

Surely they can't actually want Billy? 

Need some insight from @Red_Dawn here.

Didn't he turn Fawaz down in the early days before everyone else worked out he couldn't organise a puss up in a brewery? Why would anything that's happened since make him change his mind?

9 hours ago, davenportram said:

Didn't he turn Fawaz down in the early days before everyone else worked out he couldn't organise a puss up in a brewery? Why would anything that's happened since make him change his mind?

McCarthys record since then? ?

53 minutes ago, StivePesley said:

Notably it was posted 4 years ago - so it's not even with hindsight. When he says the family aren't that rich and aren't that bright does that not stack up with the behaviour we've since witnessed? I think it does

It's Nottingham remember.  Putting 2 & 2 together usually equals the 6 fingers on their hand...

I see the Americans have issued a statement too, basically stating that they put two bids in and inferring that Fridgy is a loon. Also, big brother Abdulaziz has resigned from the Gumps' board, so it looks like Fawaz is now going it alone.

Long may Agent Fawaz-al-Rammy plough his lonely but oh-so-funny furrow.

SO apart from the Norwich lady as Finance officer, nothing in that letter is actually of any substance. Tone was at least a bit towards "the Fridgy MF gonna keep shaking that ass"

He was hardly going to say "without commenting on names, i assure you we're going to appoint a disappointing multiple failure who was good ten years ago"

1 hour ago, Abu Derby said:

"One of the worlds oldest surviving teams". 

LOL

Yes, it's great that they are still only just surviving after all of these years. 

And it does read like 'the most important thing is that we retain this', i.e. They're in real danger of not being a surviving team. 

Whenever I feel any sympathy towards them I see a comment like this

CarltonFella | Thursday, January 19 2017, 6:53PM

I think Fawaz might get it now and he has the resources to finance the Club.
Suggest we all get behind him 
Come on Fawaz 
Let's do it.

Read more at http://www.nottinghampost.com/fawaz-al-hasawi-writes-an-open-letter-to-nottingham-forest-fans/story-30071907-detail/story.html#jABKyPGJPveJyW7S.99

And just makes me think that it would be wasted on some them still. Can't believe he ca still do no wrong with some fans :mellow:

Archived