Leeds United v Derby County (A) - Matchday Thread

RamsPolls

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, RiddingsRam said:

Yeah and you think that sort of criticism is going to help any of our players ? Your there to support the team and the players.  Not slate them at the first given opportunity.  Well done ?

What the hell has he done tonight he is total ***** sorry he is given the ball away can't you fing see that fgs

For **** sake. Two reds in two games. I am genuinely furious at this performance.

The basics haven't been done. The defending, passing and forward play has been poor. The line up was all wrong, Vydra down the left was another poor decision.

Crap from the players and McLaren here. Ince has tried his best and Hughes helped a bit but the rest should all be ashamed of themselves here.

6 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Did I turn the cooker off?

You joke about it but I've got a Russell hobbs oven/hob counter top thing at work for my sausages (it's really good but my only gripe is you cant use the hob and oven at the same time) and on Monday I realised I'd left it on all bloody weekend. Luckily there were no sausages in it or Buddha knows what could've happened. Doesn't bear thinking about.

Is the match still going?

Archived