v Leeds (A) - Predictions

mozza

v Leeds  

113 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leeds fan here (in peace). I've a feeling you might nick it tonight or get a draw. Our big loss was the Pontus suspension, a guy that let's hardly anything passed him and has a great partnership with Bartley. Cooper is a decent substitute but we don't know if he is fit which probably means we might move Ayling from fullback to partner Bartley so we might lose some of that pace on the right side, our defence will defintely be weakened whatever the outcome, also Nugent loves a goal against us. Will be a good game hopefully, Leeds coming out slow as usual in the first half and then will probably be the better team in the second (We always have a crap first half). I think our benefit is that Hughes may be out for you, seems a decent player.

My prediction 1-1  Wood and Nugent with a late one.

Enjoy the night

16 minutes ago, benidormbob said:

Leeds fan here (in peace). I've a feeling you might nick it tonight or get a draw. Our big loss was the Pontus suspension, a guy that let's hardly anything passed him and has a great partnership with Bartley. Cooper is a decent substitute but we don't know if he is fit which probably means we might move Ayling from fullback to partner Bartley so we might lose some of that pace on the right side, our defence will defintely be weakened whatever the outcome, also Nugent loves a goal against us. Will be a good game hopefully, Leeds coming out slow as usual in the first half and then will probably be the better team in the second (We always have a crap first half). I think our benefit is that Hughes may be out for you, seems a decent player.

Enjoy the night

Personally always expect to beat your lot,ceratainly since the likes of Lorimer and Brender hung up their boots.We were poor against you this time last year under PC who i think had lost the lads in the dressing room at this point. Appreciate you have"nt a full strength team against us tonight due to injuries and suspension so will be disappointed in anything less than a win from us tonight.We havent Hughes or Thorne so evens things up a bit. Even so dispite your recent good form even with your first eleven i would be disappointed for you to take more than a point. Dont like Lfc never have never will,nothing personal hope you remain in the playoffs so we have the oppurtunity of beating you at Wembley,good luck for the rest of the season and if you want a few players sure we could offer you blackman for a very reasonable fee.

32 minutes ago, benidormbob said:

Enjoy the night

Thanks and welcome.

Do you think Monk has got you guys playing good enough to go up?

37 minutes ago, Stripperg-ram said:

Thanks and welcome.

Do you think Monk has got you guys playing good enough to go up?

I think Monk is a very good manager that didn't really deserve to be sacked by Swansea seeing as the season before he had them upto 8th. Leeds have always had a bad defence for a few years now and for the first time I can say we actually have a decent defence and that's thanks to him. At the end of the day Monk is still young and he is still learning but if we don't tie him down to a longer contract then he will be touted by a prem club for sure. I do think we good enough to go up but we are still short of maybe 2 players and if this new investor is nothing like that idiot Cellino then this investment might have come at a good time.  

There are a lot of good teams up there, I think think Norwich are massively under achieving and I think Huddersfield look strong too so nothing is a given and Im not building up any hopes because we have had a fair few let downs when it comes to being in the playoffs. We do look good and we do have genuine pace now and do look genuine contenders.. 

Archived