Clough and Burton

Ramz64

1 minute ago, David said:

Forest have a stronger squad than Burton, would be easier to keep them up now even without bringing any players in 

At this point in time you are correct, on paper at least.

The Fawaz factor cannot be ignored, he has plenty of time to sell a few more jewels. Also what state is the dressing room in?

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, ronnieronalde said:

I keep saying it but I really don't see the point in having a dig at him now he's at another club.

A few of you are still happy to slate him even now but in a couple of weeks in the build up to the 28th, if he dares to make a comment that's even slightly interpretable as negative towards Derby or it's CEO just watch all hell break loose on here.

Shocking set of double standards really.

Those people won't change their views. I'd let it lie if I were you.

By the way, you were going to email me on a different issue?

19 minutes ago, BOB BIGGS said:

Those people won't change their views. I'd let it lie if I were you.

By the way, you were going to email me on a different issue?

Wonder if it's the same issue I'm waiting a reply on (for the last 6 months at least)?

2 hours ago, McRamFan said:

At this point in time you are correct, on paper at least.

The Fawaz factor cannot be ignored, he has plenty of time to sell a few more jewels. Also what state is the dressing room in?

Badly in need of a coat of paint, splinters on the benches and mould growing rapidly in the communal shower room - not quite as nice as Fawazs' Mayfair flat but hey ho, he's the boss!

19 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Wonder if it's the same issue I'm waiting a reply on (for the last 6 months at least)?

Wolfie, If I've not replied to you, first of all sorry, very poor form from me, I thought I'd cleared the outstanding questions/issues last time around.

Secondly send me the mail again but change the address to craigbromfield@yahoo.com  or DM me on here. I can't get into the gmail account..

20 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Badly in need of a coat of paint, splinters on the benches and mould growing rapidly in the communal shower room - not quite as nice as Fawazs' Mayfair flat but hey ho, he's the boss!

Hmm, surprisingly better than I thought...

As the approach has been made public, you've got to suspect that NC has indicated he'd be open to going back.

I don't think he'd get away with publicly rejecting them again and still have the job open to him next time around.

I think if there was no interest from NC then the approach would have been kept hush hush.

Of course that's only my opinion, I have no insight.

If he's going back things are about to get very confusing for me football wise.

2 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

As the approach has been made public, you've got to suspect that NC has indicated he'd be open to going back.

I don't think he'd get away with publicly rejecting them again and still have the job open to him next time around.

I think if there was no interest from NC then the approach would have been kept hush hush.

Of course that's only my opinion, I have no insight.

If he's going back things are about to get very confusing for me football wise.

Sadly I think you may be correct. 

Just now, David said:

Penny for Jamie Wards thoughts

Maybe part of the compensation deal? it's certainly a strange one.

Like I said a minute or two ago, it's all getting really confusing, I don't know whether to be angry, pissed off, worried or excited.

I also see Barks has extended his contract up until the end of the season, which I didn't think he would have done if he knew NC was leaving... unless Barks is staying around in a coaching role Ben Robinson certainly has been known to take a punt on young unproven coaches before.

Archived