Derby vs Norwich - matchday thread.

Rev

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, NorwichLad said:

I'm never one to want my team to lose.

But if you are going to beat us, please let it be a thrashing so we can be put out of our misery.

How close to the edge do you think Alex Neil is? Comments on the Pink un forum suggest he isn't liked all that much at Norwich, but do you think a defeat today would see him gone? Without knowing the ins and outs I can't see him going yet surely? Maybe if you have a couple more bad results but not yet...

4 minutes ago, Kernow said:

How close to the edge do you think Alex Neil is? Comments on the Pink un forum suggest he isn't liked all that much at Norwich, but do you think a defeat today would see him gone? Without knowing the ins and outs I can't see him going yet surely? Maybe if you have a couple more bad results but not yet...

Many of us thought a defeat to Leeds at home would see him gone, and our board have been slow to react in situations like this in the past.

But I personally think he should go if we lose today, next game is a home game and it will be toxic. Before this fixture a poll (over 5000 responses) found that 79% of fans want him gone. 

3 minutes ago, Neil's-Fat-Mole said:

Peterborough people are flat landers

I worked in Peterborough for a couple of years and the guys I worked with were forever going hill walking somewhere at the weekends .Never really thought about it and asked them why and it was because with it being so flat they needed to see a different landscape.

Archived