Derby vs Norwich - matchday thread.

Rev

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Rammage thinks we should be getting more free kicks than we are.

Our commentators said that the ref has ignored some blatant fouls from both sides, and then given free kicks for nowt. 

This is the same referee who disallowed a Cameron Jerome overhead kick goal last season because it was a 'high foot' :ph34r:

Ref very dodgy, unsure on the penalty call but I've seen them given. Mulumbu appears to have the ref in his pocket, instead of the other way around, which he should be. 

Their formation suits them, Baird doing well, Ince starting to come alive. Keith also doing well, Johnson and Pearce have issues passing out frequently as Norwich press and they mostly haven't dealt with it. 

Surprised we haven't had a go at their left more, they look very weak there. It's all down their left/our right. Biggest issue is their tactics matching our formation well with the 4-2-3-1, along with a lack of options for our passes. Lost count of the number of times we've gone nowhere and the players have screamed at each other for not showing. 

2 minutes ago, Alex W said:

Ref very dodgy, unsure on the penalty call but I've seen them given. Mulumbu appears to have the ref in his pocket, instead of the other way around, which he should be. 

Their formation suits them, Baird doing well, Ince starting to come alive. Keith also doing well, Johnson and Pearce have issues passing out frequently as Norwich press and they mostly haven't dealt with it. 

Surprised we haven't had a go at their left more, they look very weak there. It's all down their left/our right. Biggest issue is their tactics matching our formation well with the 4-2-3-1, along with a lack of options for our passes. Lost count of the number of times we've gone nowhere and the players have screamed at each other for not showing. 

Good to hear Keith's doing well, not heard from him in ages. 

1 minute ago, Alex W said:

Keogh isn't liked by my autocorrect so Keith it is, apparently. He does look like a Keith. 

Your autocorrect has always got a mistake in it.

My Ramsplayer is knackered and I have intermittent internet connection at best due to being on a long bus journey through the North East countryside. So ta for the updates when you post them. Although I can't fathom how we're doing due to difference of opinion. Although no one has said we're playing really well so that's maybe a clue.

ps - I can see the moniker of Keith catching on. It's perfect.

Archived