Derby vs Norwich - matchday thread.

Rev

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, NorwichLad said:

Is that aimed at me? 

The point I was trying to make is that we don't have any talent deficit when it comes to attacking players, not that we are in some way entitled to thrash anybody. 

Don't think I could have been any more humble and honest on here than I have been really. What do you want, me to nosh off Tom Ince? 

Its true that we are one of the 2 or 3 teams in this league that simply wouldn't need Tom Ince, but I'd nosh you off to take a couple of your defenders. Hardly a controversial statement, considering the GF and GA columns. 

Although I'd put a fiver on Ince grabbing a goal today if it were acceptable to bet against your own team. 

You seem to want to nosh a lot of people off ! :ph34r:

12 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

You seem to want to nosh a lot of people off ! :ph34r:

Maybe I'm homosexual?

I'm not, but what if I were? Would that be unacceptable, or has football overcome its problem with homophobia? 

If you were told you could take any 3 Norwich players you wouldn't be picking any of our defenders on this seasons form, so stop being a disingenuous twit.

We're still finding our feet.

we will require big contributions from BJ and 'the human crab' to tip the balance in our favour.

as ever with Derby, its difficult to predict.

8 minutes ago, RamNut said:

we will require big contributions from BJ 

I expect him to have his best game in a Derby shirt after our manager slated him during the week at our AGM, saying he was sold because wasn't Premier League quality but Robbie Brady his replacement is. Classy, considering BJ left having just won our POTS and has played 96 Premier League games for us, 96 more than our manager. 

Robbie Brady, a left winger, will be required to play left back today because our only left back is injured. That will do Robbie Brady a lot good won't it, he was probably already facing the prospect of a former England manager identifying him as a weak link and putting Tom Ince up against him for giggles. 

See, that's what we have got at the club, a clueless moron who wants to motivate opposition players just before we play them and pile unnecessary pressure on our own players. 

The game has been lost before a ball has been kicked*

* Unless something crazy happpens, like a 1st minute Derby red card.

37 minutes ago, NorwichLad said:

Maybe I'm homosexual?

I'm not, but what if I were? Would that be unacceptable, or has football overcome its problem with homophobia? 

If you were told you could take any 3 Norwich players you wouldn't be picking any of our defenders on this seasons form, so stop being a disingenuous twit.

I'd love Delia to cook me a good gravy dinner not sure about the noshing off though.

1 hour ago, NorwichLad said:

Is that aimed at me? 

The point I was trying to make is that we don't have any talent deficit when it comes to attacking players, not that we are in some way entitled to thrash anybody. 

Don't think I could have been any more humble and honest on here than I have been really. What do you want, me to nosh off Tom Ince? 

Its true that we are one of the 2 or 3 teams in this league that simply wouldn't need Tom Ince, but I'd nosh you off to take a couple of your defenders. Hardly a controversial statement, considering the GF and GA columns. 

Although I'd put a fiver on Ince grabbing a goal today if it were acceptable to bet against your own team. 

So if you admire our defence so much, how come you have the talent to "tear us apart"? I don't doubt you have a stronger squad of talented players I just though "tear us apart" showed little respect for a decent defence. As I said before, I'll probably end up eating my words. 

Brads backwards progress at Derby last season was remarkable. Norwich fans would not have believed he was the same player.

His recent upturn is very heartening. He's found a job in our team to which of the available squad he is the best, suits his strengths and he's been given a bit of love/coaching from Mac and although he's not looking £6m worth he's looking an important part of the team and like he's enjoying being a footballer once again.

20 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

So if you admire our defence so much, how come you have the talent to "tear us apart"? I don't doubt you have a stronger squad of talented players I just though "tear us apart" showed little respect for a decent defence. As I said before, I'll probably end up eating my words. 

So I say that Derby are one of the top 3 or 4 sides in this division on paper, and that I expect you to beat us, call my own team a shambles, big up several of your players (by name), and I've still got some oversensitive little snowflake picking holes and crying about a perceived lack of respect? Bore off mate. 

1 hour ago, NorwichLad said:

Maybe I'm homosexual?

I think it's that you were coming off as a homosexual slag.

Archived