• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 19/11/2016 at 23:08, rynny said:

@reveldevil in before @RamsPolls tries to start the match thread again :lol:

On 19/11/2016 at 23:11, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Didn't he even tried to do Brentford game? Funny though 

HEY! Why does everyone take the piss. 

I didn't know the rule of these threads and had a bit to say on the 2 games. 

I apologise and will be more aware next time. 

15 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

HEY! Why does everyone take the piss. 

I didn't know the rule of these threads and had a bit to say on the 2 games. 

I apologise and will be more aware next time. 

The more you complain the more it will intensify :lol: relax and take it, it will make it a lot smoother and won't hurt as much :o

You can bet Bradley will be up for this one ! I'd love it if scored against them

I am hoping we can get off to a fast start. If we rattle them early we could do well, but its a real test this one and will tell us if we have the power and confidence to start thinking about the upper reaches of the table with real intent rather than general optimism.

36 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

We can win on saturday with out a

Doubt in my mind lets kick them while they are down.

But we're not dirty team though. 

4 hours ago, Ninos said:

Too many counting their chickens. First decent team we've played in a while and we will see how good we really are under mcclaren. Jury is still out. One things for sure, our defence remains strong under Alex Pearce. 

Haven't all the teams we've played been above us until Saturday. His first game was Leeds. They're a point behind Norwich. Sheffield Wednesday 2 points

2 hours ago, Alpha said:

Haven't all the teams we've played been above us until Saturday. His first game was Leeds. They're a point behind Norwich. Sheffield Wednesday 2 points

True but I think Ninos is saying since Steve came in this is the first time we will face, at home a team with the resources and experience to expect to be there or there abouts at season's end. We are up and running, playing well, scoring goals against whoever .. But Saturday will tell us if we have some steel. Norwich will be hurting .. Can we be ruthless killers or will we let them get off the ropes and let them hurt us. 

@Ellafella used a great bit of poetry a bit back when (paraphrasing)  .. We are kittens and have now drunk some warm milk .. Are we happy with that or are we going to be tigers and rip some flesh off bones .. Let's EAT some budgies on Saturday, bones and all  ! .. Do it and a marker is down .. We become a team to be wary of and a promotion contender of sorts.

29 minutes ago, jono said:

True but I think Ninos is saying since Steve came in this is the first time we will face, at home a team with the resources and experience to expect to be there or there abouts at season's end. We are up and running, playing well, scoring goals against whoever .. But Saturday will tell us if we have some steel. Norwich will be hurting .. Can we be ruthless killers or will we let them get off the ropes and let them hurt us. 

I'd put both Leeds and Sheff Wed in that bracket. And we've been to Huddersfield who were 3rd, 4th? 

Norwich are a good team that have lost their way a bit. So we have to expect them to come at their best.

But I don't think it's the first decent opponent or any sort of measure for Mac. He doesn't have to measure up against anyone really. Perhaps Clement

Archived