we must stand as one

B4ev6is

Well it is nearly here to deal old rival leeds we all hate please make hostile against leeds as we can. But i am asking every single derby fan to get behind the lads and that inculdes birda yes i am saying this.

So come lads who is with me. Lets have pp rocking on saturday and help the lads to a massive three points and show our new manager what the club all about when pulling same daterion.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well it is nearly here to deal old rival leeds we all hate please make hostile against leeds as we can. But i am asking every single derby fan to get behind the lads and that inculdes birda yes i am saying this.

So come lads who is with me. Lets have pp rocking on saturday and help the lads to a massive three points and show our new manager what the club all about when pulling same daterion.

As this thread gives me the chance to use lots of words instead of a brief comment and to sound off ad nauseam ( something I enjoy with relish ) I am delighted to see it B4 ! Well done that fan !

for me this fixture has more potential as a rallying cry than even Forest. We all have friends from Notts. There is plenty of banter and we love to beat them, grin broadly, wave from the bridges on the A52 as they skulk home having been beaten by 10 men, or had 5 blasted past them. Let them gaze in despondency at their fridge magnets for half a season at least. It fills the heart with joy. The beer tastes better, Monday morning, post victory you have a spring in your step and it lasts not just a day or two .. But the whole week and more.

LEEDS however .. Different matter .. This is about purging football of a an ugly sore, lancing an unsightly boil on the backside of the beautiful game. It is our duty brothers and sisters .. Stand up and be counted. We are DERBY, we play football we must play our part in sending them to wastelands of football purgatory; on Saturday and for evermore amen 

:ph34r: :p :thumbsup:

14 minutes ago, ketteringram said:

What if we're 3-0 down at HT? :(

Then we stand and sing till we're 4-3 up!!!! Now's  the time to get behind them, Come on you Raaaammmmmmmsssssssss

Archived