" The Perception Of The Club From Outside Is Not Favourable"

TETRA

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would a manager want to come here when as soon as you do things the players don't like they go whining to your boss. How can they be unhappy Pearson was pissed off with the Blackburn game? We don't know the ins and outs, maybe Pearson was a tool in general but still from all angles this just reflects badly on the club. Even if Mel didn't do anything to provoke it's still down as a black mark against him from the outside.

2 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

If the Sun story is true, would you want to be the next manager to be in charge of the these players?

Reports have gone from the players going to Mel to complain about the level of abuse they received post Blackburn to the players refusing to play for Pearson again. 

That whole article looks just like a sensationalised version of previous reports.

14 minutes ago, cannable said:

Reports have gone from the players going to Mel to complain about the level of abuse they received post Blackburn to the players refusing to play for Pearson again. 

That whole article looks just like a sensationalised version of previous reports.

It may well be, but it looks poor from the players whichever chain of events you look at. 

6 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

It may well be, but it looks poor from the players whichever chain of events you look at. 

It doesn't look anything because for all we know Pearson could have threatened to stab them all if we lost again or something. Or he might have just got a bit shouty. We just don't know.

Well that's it, battle lines have been drawn.

In Pearson's corner, The Mirror. If they are to be believed, NP sat in this meeting with his feet up smoking a cigar whilst MM poked him with a stick and told him that all of the players had slept with his wife.

In Morris' corner, The Sun. If they are to believed, NP was foaming at the mouth ready to stick the nut on MM and it was left to the players to restrain him in a Hannibal Lecter like contraption.

Safe money says the truth lies somewhere in between the two versions of events.

2 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

In Morris' corner, The Sun. If they are to believed, NP was foaming at the mouth ready to stick the nut on MM and it was left to the players to restrain him in a Hannibal Lecter like contraption.

As an image, that one will stay with me!

"I organised his liver with some faba beans and a fine chianti in a 4-4-2, but it's about commitment to a dining experience that reflects me and my staff"

Random thought.

whatever happened with mcclaren, clement and pearson we are trampling over a few good guys in the process.

Simmo, eric steele, john peacock, idiakez.........

On 4 October 2016 at 07:27, Millenniumram said:

Of course the view from the outside isn't good atm, we're playing awfully and no one really knows what's going on, but once we hear from the club hopefully it'll all start to make more sense

Wouldn't mind hearing what happened with Clement for starters.....

21 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Nope, no sausage. Perhaps that's what the difference in strategy and vision was about. I'd get heated in defence of the humble sausage!

I read that as '...strategy and venison'. I thought that we were introducing up-market sausages.

13 minutes ago, europia said:

Wouldn't mind hearing what happened with Clement for starters.....

He was sacked for changing too much too quickly, making the team worse in the process - all this despite the squad having had £25,000,000.

Unless you're a conspiracy theorist - then he, George Burley, Chris Martin, Jason Shackell, Tudgay's wife, Savies' wife, Mel Morris' wife and Pearson's wife all took part in an orgy which only came to an end when Bucko threw teacups at them all and they were all sacked because of player power.

The whole ordeal is on YouTube, it was filmed by Mel's drones.

Just now, cannable said:

He was sacked for changing too much too quickly, making the team worse in the process - all this despite the squad having had £25,000,000.

Unless you're a conspiracy theorist - then he, George Burley, Chris Martin, Jason Shackell, Tudgay's wife, Savies' wife, Mel Morris' wife and Pearson's wife all took part in an orgy which only came to an end when Bucko threw teacups at them all and they were all sacked because of player power.

Thanks for that. 

Archived