The Wardrobe Watch

unclej

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, coneheadjohn said:

I wished you'd not posted this,I'm walking round to think up better names for Martin to make him more appealing.

Martin jr,

Christophe Martinez,

Jesus Martin?

What a way to waste a day off!

Chris IKEA 

Kris Closet

Chrissy Guardroba 

El Guararoppa

Christophe Kleiderschrank:blink:

23 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Krishti Veshjet

So Roy ... Exactly when was it you came from Albania and will you have to go back after Brexit ? We'll all put in a good word for you.

Mind you Veshjet ... Some great DET headlines could come from that but I can't help thinking it sounds more like a pressure washer than a wardrobe :unsure::D

14 minutes ago, jono said:

So Roy ... Exactly when was it you came from Albania and will you have to go back after Brexit ? We'll all put in a good word for you.

Mind you Veshjet ... Some great DET headlines could come from that but I can't help thinking it sounds more like a pressure washer than a wardrobe :unsure::D

The things you can find on ebay! ;) Or Google... I though Veshjet would lend itself to plenty of Sun style headlines!

1 hour ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Mods:

Can we have a poll - "Who hates Chris Martin the most"?

A. @toddy

B. @Ninos

C. Tom Ince

D. Fulham Fans

E. Scotland Fans

F. Anyone who has him confused with coldplay singer.

If it's who's got the most weird obsession with Chris Martin it's a two horse race.

On 10/04/2017 at 17:54, jono said:

Chris IKEA 

Kris Closet

Chrissy Guardroba 

El Guararoppa

Christophe Kleiderschrank:blink:

Vardy chrisna,, ready and waiting for his next incarnation at Derby county , apparently he will be like a whippet this time round,,,

joking aside , he is a Derby player and it will be up to rowett to get him playing or get rid if he can't or deosnt suit what he wants from his team , will rowett be public enemy no 1 with some on this forum if Martin deosnt get in rowett teams or will rowett judgement be trusted?

24 minutes ago, archied said:

Vardy chrisna,, ready and waiting for his next incarnation at Derby county , apparently he will be like a whippet this time round,,,

joking aside , he is a Derby player and it will be up to rowett to get him playing or get rid if he can't or deosnt suit what he wants from his team , will rowett be public enemy no 1 with some on this forum if Martin deosnt get in rowett teams or will rowett judgement be trusted?

Rowetts judgement will trusted as he will choose martin

25 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Rowetts judgement will trusted as he will choose martin

And if not ? Serious question , 

11 minutes ago, archied said:

And if not ? Serious question , 

Well you have to go with the managers decision...It's up to him to choose and tailor the team for each match.

I personally think it will be more interesting to see how the Martin hating but rowett loving posters will react to Martin being chosen....Will they trust his judgement and defer to it without moaning?

8 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Well you have to go with the managers decision...It's up to him to choose and tailor the team for each match.

I personally think it will be more interesting to see how the Martin hating but rowett loving posters will react to Martin being chosen....Will they trust his judgement and defer to it without moaning?

Doubtful tbh ?

1 minute ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Fair answer ,, going to be interesting , for me I'm no Martin hater but i do feel there will be bits about martins game that will need to change a bit to earn a full time slot in a rowett team ( may totally wrong of course , just gut feeling) for me rowett is manager and if he sees Martin as first on team sheet or not I will trust his judgment , I do think Martin is a good player and I also think he can be motivated by a good man manager ,, it's going to be interesting to watch and I think we will learn a bit about Martin and Pearson by seeing how it pans out

Archived