No interviews

IlsonDerby

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, GboroRam said:

We're not trying to prevent criticism. Just don't make it personal and don't speculate on the reasons for actions - namely because speculation results in allegations of someone did or said something and whether or not it's acceptable to suspend a staff member for that action. Inadvertently you take sides in an employment/legal matter.

You can disapprove of Mels behaviour as long as you don't then start throwing in personal insults. 

For the record I'm very alarmed about recent actions, am prepared to wait for more details if they are given, sincerely hope that normal radio service resumes for the next game and we can move on. But from a publicity perspective it's an own goal. I'm worried about Mel and his actions, am prepared to wait and see what if anything is said, but I'm of the opinion I'm hearing too much news about the club that's not related to on the pitch activities, which is very concerning.

A run of decent performances and reasonable results and hopefully things will calm down a bit.

Nah, I know the mods on here are solid. I could just see saying negative but not libellous things about MM leading to a passive-aggressive PM from the man himself.

15 minutes ago, Posh Ram said:

Nah, I know the mods on here are solid. I could just see saying negative but not libellous things about MM leading to a passive-aggressive PM from the man himself.

Go for it. It'll be a laugh.

17 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Not enough people pay attention to DCFC for it to become the laughing stock of English football.

Anyway, I thought that was our national team.

This.

If people really anybody outside Derby (and possibly Nottingham) could really give two figs for what is happening here then they are delusional. 

14 hours ago, NottsRam77 said:

I'm quite sure he'd hold his hand up and say Iv made some balls ups,

So why doesn't he? Held his hand up and admitted his mistakes previously as part of the ownership group a decade ago. 

Who knows

maybe he frontlined the biggest mistakes that were made, maybe he didn't

maybe he feels accountable for them as part of the group maybe he doesn't  

we don't know

Quite honestly im more inclined to focus  on the fact that under him we have a financially stable club, an enviable youth accademy and state of the art training ground that will serve the club for years to come.

29 minutes ago, lee_derby said:

jesus 35 pages already havnt we got anything else better to rant or rave about . we are still in a excellent position things are turning around and everything will sort itself out in time.

we wouldn't be DCFC without some contreverce :p

Ain't that the truth lol

2 hours ago, Gritters said:

I suspect there's a reason behind the no interview yesterday and it may be as simple as Chris was that pissed off with conceding in the last minute he didn't feel up to an interview. The other reason could be while the NP disciplinary is going on no one can talk to the press.

I may be wrong here but didn't Radio Derby announce yesterday morning that there would be no post match interviews? 

2 minutes ago, Ram a lamb a ding dong said:

I wonder if Davo can arrange another fans session at Moor Farm?????? Would be a means to get fans back on side.

It all started going down hill once Mel met them lot... Anyone else notice that?? 

Clearly Eddie and Boycie to blame for asking about bacon... Tut tut lads.. 

10 minutes ago, StockholmRam said:

It all started going down hill once Mel met them lot... Anyone else notice that?? 

Clearly Eddie and Boycie to blame for asking about bacon... Tut tut lads.. 

Don't think it's right to point the finger at Eddie and Boycie...

....it was @Ambitious that told MM to appoint Pearson.

15 minutes ago, Ram a lamb a ding dong said:

I wonder if Davo can arrange another fans session at Moor Farm?????? Would be a means to get fans back on side.

Hahahahaha

Archived