No interviews

IlsonDerby

54 minutes ago, TroyDyer said:

That's my point. People are making stuff up because no one actually knows. Do we deserve to know? Or should Mel just be allowed to run it like a multi national, and do as he wishes? If it's the latter then that's not a football club. That's a McDonalds franchise. 

I like McDonalds.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, YouRams said:

Read my next posts. Censoring is the wrong wording but I'd guess that's the way it will go based on not letting them have an interview today. 

Translation...

I don't know.

1 minute ago, CornwallRam said:

Put some new batteries in your hearing aids then you stingy old bugger

Cost isn't an issue to me. You are paying for them with your taxes.

2 hours ago, Ewe Ram said:

And anyway I think Radio Derby could have prevented all of this if they'd been less mardy. 

If they'd said 'sorry we aren't able to bring you interviews today' instead of 'The club have refused to speak to Radio Derby' non of this thread would have been written. They wanted the controversy 

and we wouldn't have had to have sat through Hotel California...

1 hour ago, rammieib said:

Yep. Ashley gets bad publicity for his business ownership granted, but he now stays very much behind the scenes up at Newcastle. There is a steady ship going on up there and a good vibe in that city.

We have a guy sacking managers too frequently, withholding information I think supporters have a right to know and not restricting the local press because it appears he didn't like what they said. (Even if he didn't make the decision, he is responsible).

As a club we are being slaughtered in the National press, sit in a shocking league position, I don't see a bright future and it's on his watch.

So that is my reasoning.

Just as a matter of interest rammieib exactly what information is being witheld by Mel that we supporters have a right to know, just so's I know what I'm supposed to be angry about

5 minutes ago, ilkleyram said:

Just as a matter of interest rammieib exactly what information is being witheld by Mel that we supporters have a right to know, just so's I know what I'm supposed to be angry about

41a3aa84f9db2059b7d0d2e90d23a5094c812831

2 hours ago, Ewe Ram said:

And anyway I think Radio Derby could have prevented all of this if they'd been less mardy. 

If they'd said 'sorry we aren't able to bring you interviews today' instead of 'The club have refused to speak to Radio Derby' non of this thread would have been written. They wanted the controversy 

You may be a Derby supporter but you clearly don't know what 'mardy' means.

Just now, toddy said:

So all this is Radio Derby's fault then and nothing what so ever to do with the club?

If that's what you prefer to think. You can take anyone's opinions and turn them round. All I said was that they made it all into a huge issue when they could have avoided it by waiting and giving reasons which has caused more negativity, the very thing that fans say they don't want. It appears fans actually prefer rumours, bad mouthing and negative spin on everything. I'm out. 

9 hours ago, Ewe Ram said:

But then the fans would be wanting to know why... We spend all our time wanting things to be transparent and then when they are we moan!!

18 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

If that's what you prefer to think. You can take anyone's opinions and turn them round. All I said was that they made it all into a huge issue when they could have avoided it by waiting and giving reasons which has caused more negativity, the very thing that fans say they don't want. It appears fans actually prefer rumours, bad mouthing and negative spin on everything. I'm out. 

The wall came down in Berlin for a reason.

Let's look at the facts, - no interview with RD because RD say something the board does not like to hear, even if it's true.

Should always be transparency at the club.

12 minutes ago, toddy said:

The wall came down in Berlin for a reason.

Let's look at the facts, - no interview with RD because RD say something the board does not like to hear, even if it's true.

Should always be transparency at the club.

Why? Is it because we've gotten used to it so we expect transparency. 

Archived