No interviews

IlsonDerby

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is someone able to set up a poll simply asking.  'Are you happy with the way Morris is running the club?'  It'd be interesting to see what the current feeling is.   Maybe date it and limit the time frame for votes and then when this has blown over in a few weeks the exercise can be repeated to see what the feeling is at that time.

2 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Yeah that Owen Bradley is a right so and so, I blame him for the last 3 failed seasons!

Mel Morris on the other hand, he can do no wrong.

Not quite what I was getting at

Hey we might aswell blame Owen, we love to have a scapegoat round here don't we.

18 minutes ago, rammieib said:

Got to feel for Chris Powell here. He will have been instructed not to speak to Radio Derby (Assume by Rush, but possibly Morris or Tyrell). If I was stood in his shoes I'd only be thinking one thing....this club is an absolute joke.

Morris is a bully, short fused, egotistical, short terminal owner.

I would even take Mike Ashley as an owner over him!

And why exactly do you feel entitled to say that about someone? Because you're behind your computer? Really? 

4 minutes ago, toddy said:

I didn't hear any, what did we say?

Nothing, that's the issue. The club refused (allegedly) to give any post-match interviews to RD but still conducted interviews with other media outlets.

2 minutes ago, SouthStandDan said:

Why does Mel being a local businessman and fan make him exempt from any sort of criticism?

I don't think you'll find any of the people who are not critical of him saying that he's whiter than white in all this. But they're just not firing off over the top childish insults and are taking exception to the reactionary drivel on social media.  There is the difference. 

Late to this thread and don't have the stamina to go through all 27 pages.

Can someone just tell me what we ACTUALLY know as fact.

Were Radio Derby banned from interviews?

Was it the BBC banned as a whole or just Radio Derby?

is it on going or just this game?

on the scale of Media freedom, if 10 = North Korea and 1 = complete and utter transparency, where are Derby on that scale?

Thanks in advance 

26 minutes ago, rammieib said:

Got to feel for Chris Powell here. He will have been instructed not to speak to Radio Derby (Assume by Rush, but possibly Morris or Tyrell). If I was stood in his shoes I'd only be thinking one thing....this club is an absolute joke.

Morris is a bully, short fused, egotistical, short terminal owner.

I would even take Mike Ashley as an owner over him!

There someone at Derby called Tyrell?

This thread is full of replicants. 

2 minutes ago, SouthStandDan said:

Why does Mel being a local businessman and fan make him exempt from any sort of criticism?

It doesn't, not one bit and I'm quite sure he'd hold his hand up and say Iv made some balls ups, giving clement an untested manager a stack load of cash, but Jesus I'm sure not many people were crying when we made the signings, I'm sure this pace was buzzing if I remember rightly

there was probably one or two like myself that were like, well we've been here before (mr Pickering) but was I going to start getting upset about it, God no 

after years of counting the penny's while forest were spunking money up the wall on 'stellar signings' lol, I wanted us to have a bit and live the dream a little and I'm sure that's probably what Mel wanted too

At the same time though the guys invested millions into the clubs infrastructure that will serve us for years and years so yes of coarse he's there to be shot at but let's just be careful what we wish for hey.

id take Mel over God knows how many other chairman around the country right now every day of the week 

4 minutes ago, Stripperg-ram said:

Late to this thread and don't have the stamina to go through all 27 pages.

Can someone just tell me what we ACTUALLY know as fact.

Were Radio Derby banned from interviews?

Was it the BBC banned as a whole or just Radio Derby?

is it on going or just this game?

on the scale of Media freedom, if 10 = North Korea and 1 = complete and utter transparency, where are Derby on that scale?

Thanks in advance 

Things are bad enough without bringing Kim Jong Un into this! :D

And anyway I think Radio Derby could have prevented all of this if they'd been less mardy. 

If they'd said 'sorry we aren't able to bring you interviews today' instead of 'The club have refused to speak to Radio Derby' non of this thread would have been written. They wanted the controversy 

8 minutes ago, YouRams said:

Honestly don't know what's happened. The feel good factor around our club has been shattered, the club are doing a very good job of pushing fans away. And to try and censor a local radio station for such a petty reason is absurd.

I've missed something. What was this petty reason?

Archived