Max Lowe

Rev

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks the real deal and with Chris Powell to mentor him will just get better and better.I would say he delivers the ball into the box better than any of our current players from wide areas.

We just need to be patient when a dip comes and know when to pull him out for a few games.

Pleasure to watch. Confidence of youth is helping him no doubt and he's bound to have a bad one sometime but he is quality through and through.

look at his first touch .. That's my marker of any player and he has a good one. Fozzy is going to have to work to get his place  back, never mind Olson. Very happy :D .. We have a brand new first team player who has come up through the ranks. Love it !

Looks a good prospect & has come in and done excellent. Lets just not do our usual trick of bigging him up then jumping on his back at the first sign of a bad patch. Still a very young lad with a lot to learn but has done brilliantly so far when called upon. I hope it continues and he progresses in to a top full back  

3 hours ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Think we've found our next Hughes and Hendrick! Shame for his injury last season or it may have come much sooner

Lowe was superb today ??

3 minutes ago, jono said:

Blimey B4 .. I thought you typed Shitfield Wednesday for a second there ..phew that would have been trouble 

I thought that too LOL 

Sounds like Forsyth won't play this season anyway, so helps Max's development. 

Definitely found a gem though, he's been hyped through the academy for number of years and he now has a real chance of making the left back position his own.

Maybe even a chance of playing Lowe and Forsyth together on the left, both attacking minded and one filling in any gap.

Great to see another academy product breaking through.

Archived