Max Lowe

Rev

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

Would like to see him start again on saturday. 

However weather the management feel he is ready to play a "decent" team is different.

Adam Reach could give him a test this saturday.

All part of his learning , step up to the challenge Max and make the position your own , btw think Reach would give Baird and Olsson a test as well so nothing to lose in playing Lowe

6 minutes ago, Premier ram said:

All part of his learning , step up to the challenge Max and make the position your own , btw think Reach would give Baird and Olsson a test as well so nothing to lose in playing Lowe

Baird is very good defensively. But offers next to nothing upfront.

Olsson is average defensively and offers some attacking threat.

Remember on the first game of the season Pearson played Baird to isolate Knockaert. 

Worked a dream but Reach isn't that much of an influential player so may not need isolating.

2 hours ago, RamsPolls said:

Would like to see him start again on saturday. 

However weather the management feel he is ready to play a "decent" team is different.

Adam Reach could give him a test this saturday.

Adam Reach wouldn't do anything  anyway, this because Wednesday fans don't rate him at all, apparently he done fk all upfront role.. Only player I'd watch out for is Abdi that's all. 

13 hours ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Adam Reach wouldn't do anything  anyway, this because Wednesday fans don't rate him at all, apparently he done fk all upfront role.. Only player I'd watch out for is Abdi that's all. 

Fair enough, Not seen them comment on him to be fair. 

Abdi is dangerous. Obviously need to keep FF quiet.

Good performance by Max today. Lots of energy, great on the ball and some excellent last ditch tackles. Needs to just work on positioning and holding rather than getting drawn into a challenge but that will come with experience. Loving the young lads being in the first team squad.

1 minute ago, RodleyRam said:

Good performance by Max today. Lots of energy, great on the ball and some excellent last ditch tackles. Needs to just work on positioning and holding rather than getting drawn into a challenge but that will come with experience. Loving the young lads being in the first team squad.

Yeah when to do it and when not to. There are plenty of time his aggressive defending is superb though. I'm really impressed. 

2 minutes ago, Duracell said:

Good going forward, some questionable decision making in the first third. Excellent tackle in the first half but there's more to defending than last-ditch tackling.

He's a player, but I think his future lies further up the field.

We'll see. I'm not sure about that. Wingers tend to convert to fullbacks rather than the other way  round. He's only 19 or something like that and has got plenty of time to improve.

Archived