Max Lowe

Rev

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His last ditch sliding tackle against wolves was perfect. Got Pearce out of a whole (not having a dig as he has been great since coming in). Don't think I've every got so excited by a sliding tackle! His delivery for ince's goal was excellent as well. Great prospect. Like a lot on here I get far more excited watching academy grads than record signings. Especially when another fan brings them up in conversation. I think Mac is far more likely to promote youth than Pearson was. Happy days!

6 hours ago, CHCDerby said:

I won't miss him if he makes his debut then because I won't be watching any England games whilst he's in charge.

Someone is going to have to pay me a lot of money to watch an England international. Smaller countries try to play football and are more entertainment by and large.

23 hours ago, Beagle said:

Looks the real deal and with Chris Powell to mentor him will just get better and better.I would say he delivers the ball into the box better than any of our current players from wide areas.

We just need to be patient when a dip comes and know when to pull him out for a few games.

That's what those who think people are getting carried away don't acknowledge, he's raw and plenty of time to learn but the potential is huge and clear to me.

6 hours ago, samtheram83 said:

His last ditch sliding tackle against wolves was perfect. Got Pearce out of a whole (not having a dig as he has been great since coming in). Don't think I've every got so excited by a sliding tackle! His delivery for ince's goal was excellent as well.

Aside from his attacking instinct, the thing I love about Lowe the most his he's a rare fast full back, that loves a tackle. His pace will get him out of trouble when he gets out of position odd times, but that he can tackle and fairly hard, will make him even more solid an option compared to say Olsson in time.

Has made LB his position. A very good all round player and athlete. Good tackler and almost always get's a foot in. He's very quick and his timing is ace. The way he allows the opposition player to either control it and then nick it off them or nip in before they get the touch is top notch. His passing and crossing is great. Has the confidence and the calm of an experienced player too. Can also play further up the pitch. If he keeps it up then he is a contender for player of the season. 

Archived