Dogs

scarboroughwa

16 minutes ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

Nip down the kennels Mostyn like Scarboroughwa did. You never know what you'll find.

If I could've done that, I already would've, trust me. I'm out for too long in the day, don't have a garden and haven't really got a suitable dog-sitter around.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

If I could've done that, I already would've, trust me. I'm out for too long in the day, don't have a garden and haven't really got a suitable dog-sitter around.

I have to budget for a midday dog walker which is a bit of a pain, but my work hours are pretty routine so it works well.  So he'll get a walk 6:15am (I leave at 8), 12-1pm (dog walker) then I'm back by about 6pm.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

One of my dogs,Dewey, got out early this morning and I was stressing out looking for him.Thankfully, found him a few miles away, was sleeping beside a dumpster lol;just glad he's ok.:)

Am also getting another dog next week, a friend of mine is moving out of state and can't take his Plott Hound Jammer with him so I told him I would take him; he's an awesome dog.

1 hour ago, AmericanRam said:

One of my dogs,Dewey, got out early this morning and I was stressing out looking for him.Thankfully, found him a few miles away, was sleeping beside a dumpster lol;just glad he's ok.:)

Am also getting another dog next week, a friend of mine is moving out of state and can't take his Plott Hound Jammer with him so I told him I would take him; he's an awesome dog.

Plott Hound?Sounds interesting.

I've had a look,look a lovely dog.

Our Leonberger pup reached 6 months last week weighing in at 37 kilos.Great dog.

Archived