Should Pearson be shown the door?

oldtimeram

15 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Sack the players before him. We need to have faith in him. The problems aren't going disappear if he is sacked. I suggest that we strip the wages from the players and give them to charity until they start upping their game because this isn't acceptable. It isn't Pearsons fault that Keogh has about 2 brain cells or that Bryson has a function in his brain to tell him to pass it backwards

It's Pearson's fault that he's using an advanced midfield runner deep and a shaky defender but an out-an-out ball player in a team that doesn't play out from the back, though. 

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sacking Paul Clement for being in the top 4 but playing pretty average football suddenly seems the most embarrassing decision.

if there's no improvement before the international break we're in real trouble but sacking is only productive if you have an improved replacement. Rowett anyone??

2 minutes ago, Stedcfc said:

Sacking Paul Clement for being in the top 4 but playing pretty average football suddenly seems the most embarrassing decision.

if there's no improvement before the international break we're in real trouble but sacking is only productive if you have an improved replacement. Rowett anyone??

I'm still not over that!

I said I thought he should be given a dozen games to sort things out.  I think I have changed my mind.  He should go now.

Oh dear Morris, what have have you done to this club in the two years you have been in charge?  A complete and utter disaster in every decision you have made.

5 minutes ago, Stedcfc said:

At the time I understood for the reasons Morris cited regarding playstyle. But then he goes and hire's an absolute tactical dinosaur in Pearson and we are even worse.

1 minute ago, Stedcfc said:

Sacking paul clement was a disgraceful decision in my opinion. Since Mel Morris has been at the club its been error after error.

I wish he'd just Sit in the directors box, sign off the cheques & leave the day to day running of the club and decision making regarding managers to someone else. He is ruining the club. 

I was looking forward to this season. He has had the best part of 6 months since sacking clement to undertake his little 'review' & make an appointment which he has completely got wrong. Im pretty sure most fans in here could identify where its gone wrong in 5mins so id love to know what he was doing in the months between sacking clement & appointing this joker  

1 minute ago, cymru said:

Steve Bruce or Steve Mac

We need a steady eddy right now. I would have the former rather than the latter in this situation. The thing is, Bruce must consider himself a prem manager and is probably having a nice rest before filling a prem job at Christmas when a club in that league is scrapping. Why would he come to us?

Why would Steve Mac? He's just had a bruising experience with the Barcodes, would he want a re-run relegation scrap? Sounds like he has his remaining career all mapped out.

I was delighted with NP's appointment, but getting relegated to Div 1 (Div 3 in old money) would be a massive step backwards, it would undo everybody's work going back to Jim Smith to be frank.

Come on NP. GOT  to win on Tuesday now.

1 minute ago, G-Ram said:

Sacking paul clement was a disgraceful decision in my opinion. Since Mel Morris has been at the club its been error after error.

I wish he'd just Sit in the directors box, sign off the cheques & leave the day to day running of the club and decision making regarding managers to someone else. He is ruining the club. 

I was looking forward to this season. He has had the best part of 6 months since sacking clement to undertake his little 'review' & make an appointment which he has completely got wrong. Im pretty sure most fans in here could identify where its gone wrong in 5mins so id love to know what he was doing in the months between sacking clement & appointing this joker  

This... this......   this..... THIS!!

Archived