Bamba on his way?

Derby blood

Pearson needs someone in the team who he can trust and rely on. Whether Bamba is better than Rawson or not, he'll be Pearson's voice out there and if players aren't doing what's asked of them I have no objections to Bamba reinforcing the message on the pitch.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, McLovin said:

Spot on. It wouldn't be much worse than the current football anyway. It's worth a try. I reckon it would suit the players the most. It has the right balance between attack and defence. It would also get Hughes higher up behind the two forwards. I'd be happy to see something like this:

Carson/Mitchell

Keogh   Pearce    Bamba

Christie     Bryson Johnson      Anya

Hughes

Ince

Vydra

Swap Hughes and Bryson around for me. Bryson is better than Hughes in the box and closer to the strikers. Hughes in the half way position between Bradley sitting in and covering, and Bryson's runs off the Vydra. Almost making Bryson the second striker and Ince the furthest advanced midfielder, in the Baiano position. Also Hughes is better at getting the ball back.

9 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

So, I'm interested in this "shacks aint never going to play for us again" thing.

https://youtu.be/gM8vOcxatsI?t=18s

I was told this by somebody that works at the club. They've never told me about anything involving players before and I honestly don't know if there is any truth in it at all. I've known this person for a few years and have no reason to think he is on a wind up or spouting bull, only time will tell.

Archived