v Liverpool (H) - Cup Predictions

mozza

v Liverpool , cup..  

158 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well whatever the score on Tuesday against Liverpool the timing of this game could'nt be much worse for us. 

But who knows we might surprise everyone with a win & that will kick start our season in the League at long last. Oh sorry I've just realised that was part of my dream last night sadly.

The timing of this game is really awful.NP needs all of this week to build them up and get them well sorted for Blackburn.

I think any team anywhere (Barcelona included) would have a tough time against Liverpool right now, Klopp has worked his magic and its all starting to show on the pitch.

I think we will get beat and the margin might be high, but its how our players push and keep pushing, that's the key thing to watch, and how cohesive they are in midfield.

I would like us to make one lovely goal and Keogh to score it  and for us to cheer like mad when he does.

I would also like us to stand up and clap and cheer when our team walk off at the end.

If they are positive and use the game as an extreme training match, we should put Blackburn to the sword next and kick on from there.

Derby  1 - 3 Liverpool FRGS Keogh

With scousers in town (the mighty Reds)
Lock up your cars and your garden sheds
Then go to the game with spirits high
And show you're a Ram til you die.
But on the pitch I'm afraid we'll lose
To a late 1, 2 there's no excuse

They're Premier class and this will show

As out of the Capital Cup we go.

Rams 0 Liverpool 2

Archived