what the hell

B4ev6is

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, MrsRam said:

You're in a shoe shop, second in the queue for the till. Behind the shop assistant on the till is a pair of shoes which you have seen and which you must have.

The female shopper in front of you has seen them also and is eyeing them with desire. Both of you have forgotten your purses.

It would be rude to push in front of the first woman if you had no money to pay for the shoes.

The shop assistant remains at the till waiting.

Your friend is trying on another pair of shoes at the back of the shop and sees your dilemma.

She prepares to throw her purse to you.

If she does so, you can catch the purse, then walk round the other shopper and buy the shoes!

At a pinch she could throw the purse ahead of the other shopper and "whilst it is in flight" you could nip around the other shopper, catch the purse and buy the shoes!

BUT, you must always remember that until the purse has "actually been thrown", it would be plain wrong for you to be in front of the other shopper and you would be OFFSIDE!

What colour are the shoes

On 9/10/2016 at 21:21, B4ev6is said:

Thanks a lot ref we had pefectly good goal ruled out he was miles on side and then 2 stone dead pentlies turned away i am so flanlming angrey at the moment.

There was a group of derby fans i really felt knocking them out. All game long did nrothing but slag him off when i shouted unlucky they to f off he f ****. I really wanted to knock that derby fan out.

Because of this idout people i sit next to are thinking about moving i have become good friends with and they did not come today. I hope they have not moved Because of him.

Always best to keep emotions in check even if you feel angry....you don't want a life ban for punching a fellow Rams fan.

19 minutes ago, philmycock said:

Deffo onside, we wuz robbed, pet

Well I did think Vydra had scored a goal but my angle wasnt good to tell whether it was offside or not. A lot of people said he was offside but was that because thats what Sky commentators said? I dont know. Anya is pretty quick so although he may have been ahead of the defender when he got the ball, was he offside when Russell played the ball? The penalty shouts also looked decent ones to me, especially the first. I havent seen the Sky footage, but that still for example does look like it was a wrongly disallowed goal.   

Would like to see the penos again too.

I think the first two decisions plus the goal against run of play certainly seemed to knock the stuffing out of the team for the rest of the first half.

3 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

Well I did think Vydra had scored a goal but my angle wasnt good to tell whether it was offside or not. A lot of people said he was offside but was that because thats what Sky commentators said? I dont know. Anya is pretty quick so although he may have been ahead of the defender when he got the ball, was he offside when Russell played the ball? The penalty shouts also looked decent ones to me, especially the first. I havent seen the Sky footage, but that still for example does look like it was a wrongly disallowed goal.   

I think the first two decisions plus the goal against run of play certainly seemed to knock the stuffing out of the team for the rest of the first half.

Neither the players or the fans can currently handle going a goal down

8 hours ago, PistoldPete2 said:

He was offside, as usual sky played a replay of it from the side on which you could tell with your own eyes.

6 minutes ago, davenportram said:

He was offside, as usual sky played a replay of it from the side on which you could tell with your own eyes.

Looked onside to me with my own eyes and looks onside to me with the still frame of the video. 

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

Who cares?

it won't change anything 

I care that my eyesight isn't as bad as some people were suggesting. And what a start it would have been for the new signings... An assist from Anya and a goal for Vydra. Anyway it wasn't to be and as a team we have to be mentally stronger when dealing with those blows. 

39 minutes ago, tinman said:

End of debate. Comfortably offside.

CsI4DAaWYAAnkLj.jpg

For those who need it:

Boots Opticians - Derby Intu Shopping Centre North Mall

Address:

Intu Shopping Centre North MallDerbyDerbyshireDE1 2PG

Telephone:

It's no more conclusive than this picture, although your picture is after the ball has moved a good 18inches from Russell's foot, allowing Anya another step and the defender another step.

The picture below is frozen on Russell's ACTUAL pass. Not after.

ScreenHunter_842.jpg

4 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

It's no more conclusive than this picture, although your picture is after the ball has moved a good 18inches from Russell's foot, allowing Anya another step and the defender another step.

The picture below is frozen on Russell's ACTUAL pass. Not after.

ScreenHunter_842.jpg

I had seen that angle and was convinced it was onside, i have seen the other angle now and he is offside just as johnny plays the ball.

Archived