what the hell

B4ev6is

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, tinman said:

The one you out up which is before Russell kicks the ball? Righto.

Here's an idea. Look at the lines on the pitch on the frame i posted and you'll see how wrong you are. 

If you look at the lines on the pitch on either frame you will conclude that Anya was onside or offside depending on which frame you look at. In uttox' still, I can see the ball , but in your one I cant. It really is just too close to call. I wouldn't say we wiz robbed, but I think anyone who says I need specs just cos I couldn't tell with my naked eye is making a very sweeping statement.

Ps I do need specs , but having seen all this I'm not going to rush out and buying any yet. 

22 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

If you look at the lines on the pitch on either frame you will conclude that Anya was onside or offside depending on which frame you look at. In uttox' still, I can see the ball , but in your one I cant. It really is just too close to call. I wouldn't say we wiz robbed, but I think anyone who says I need specs just cos I couldn't tell with my naked eye is making a very sweeping statement.

Ps I do need specs , but having seen all this I'm not going to rush out and buying any yet. 

Ps I've now seen the YouTube video... And on 10sec that is uttox' still, Anya is onside, on 11seconds he is well offside , but the ball has already moved into the penalty area. So somewhere inbetween 10 and 11 seconds (much nearer to 10 seconds I would say)  on the video russell has hit the ball and Anya has moved into an offside position . Which came first I really cannot say. 

12 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

There is definitely a conspiracy against DCFC. That can be the only explanation 

Yes... It must be true... Especially with attwell reffing our next game. 

28 minutes ago, Alpha said:

On RamsPlayer you get the Sky replay from the correct angle. He's offside. 

Even if he's not there's still 89 minutes to win the game

Look it was ruled offside and I ain't going to argue with the decision. But there is no correct angle.. We've seen it from two different angles one onside and one offside and it's not the angle that is the difference but the point at which you freeze the frame... There are literally split seconds of difference between onside and offside and it's too close to call. 

It wasn't even the most contentious call by the ref... I think the foul on Olson would have been given a peno 9 times out of 10.

but heyho we have to deal with these decisions better than we do... Mind you there's no legislating against a tw@ like attwell. 

2 hours ago, PistoldPete2 said:

Ps I've now seen the YouTube video... And on 10sec that is uttox' still, Anya is onside, on 11seconds he is well offside , but the ball has already moved into the penalty area. So somewhere inbetween 10 and 11 seconds (much nearer to 10 seconds I would say)  on the video russell has hit the ball and Anya has moved into an offside position . Which came first I really cannot say. 

I put that on because of people saying it was miles off and taking the pish out of B4. It was very, very close but happened so fast i'm not sure whether he was off or not.

its absolutely irrelevant and i'm not bothered one iota about it as stuff like this happens all the time but every time I've seen it, from every angle I can find, its bloody close and not a mile or even a yard offside.

Just because we are discussing a decision doesn't mean we think we should have won the game. Some people seemed almost angry that B4 thought it was onside yet I've not seen any footage to prove him wrong.

Archived