what the hell

B4ev6is

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Our goal was on side and theres was not i so sodding fuming everyone spoke to says same as me it was clearly onside.

Anya went early/Russell delayed the pass too long and so Anya was offside - not by miles, but by enough. Six inches to a foot. Both penalty claims looked weak to me. We're all disappointed but it's probably better to accept we lost and work out what we do better to win the next one.

1 hour ago, Carl Sagan said:

Hey B4

I love your passion and support for Derby and am always pleased to see you posting, rallying the troops.

But on this particular game in this thread you are completely wrong. Anya was offside. Either he went forward too early or Johnny Russell passed the ball too late, or probably a bit of both, but TV showed him clearly offside when the ball was played. The flag went up straight away, long before the ball was in the net.

I haven't properly seen either of our penalty claims analysed but both looked pretty soft and I didn't think they were pens. We do need some luck at the moment but I think we would have been very lucky if the referee had pointed to the spot.

Newcastle's second goal couldn't be offside. The ball was played forward by Carson onto either Olsson or their player Yedlin running in. For the touch before, playing the ball into Yedlin's path, he's miles behind the Newcastle player.

Time to give up on this thread, but we need your support more than ever for Tuesday night to hope the tidde turns and we can get a win to begin climbing the table. Come on you Rams!

You're such a spoilsport CS.

come on we all know that Anya was more onside and the Newcastle one was more offside; conversely ours was less offside and theirs was less inside I mean offside not outside meaning we should have won the game. You need to stop being so anti Derby.

8 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

This proves once and for all that at the exact moment Johnny passes, Anya is miles off.....oh, err....as you were!

Screenshot (2).png

thats the angle i have seen and he looks on, i havent seen the sky coverage but it would seem there is footage on there which shows differently. On reviewing the offside rules it seems that 'any part of the body apart from arms' should be considered when giving offside, maybe it was his hair that was making him offside.

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

Our goal was on side and theres was not i so sodding fuming everyone spoke to says same as me it was clearly onside.

my view was ours was on, i havent seen any other footage though, i cannot see any evidence in the footage i have seen that either newcastle goal was anywhere near offside.

2 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

This proves once and for all that at the exact moment Johnny passes, Anya is miles off.....oh, err....as you were!

Screenshot (2).png

Nice to see Bryson is still doing his pre match stretches on the left on the screen... during the match! gotta stay limber

Archived