what the hell

B4ev6is

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, MrsRam said:

You're in a shoe shop, second in the queue for the till. Behind the shop assistant on the till is a pair of shoes which you have seen and which you must have.

The female shopper in front of you has seen them also and is eyeing them with desire. Both of you have forgotten your purses.

It would be rude to push in front of the first woman if you had no money to pay for the shoes.

The shop assistant remains at the till waiting.

Your friend is trying on another pair of shoes at the back of the shop and sees your dilemma.

She prepares to throw her purse to you.

If she does so, you can catch the purse, then walk round the other shopper and buy the shoes!

At a pinch she could throw the purse ahead of the other shopper and "whilst it is in flight" you could nip around the other shopper, catch the purse and buy the shoes!

BUT, you must always remember that until the purse has "actually been thrown", it would be plain wrong for you to be in front of the other shopper and you would be OFFSIDE!

What if it's a Mrs Ferguson from Wilmslow shopping?? 

10 hours ago, MrsRam said:

You're in a shoe shop, second in the queue for the till. Behind the shop assistant on the till is a pair of shoes which you have seen and which you must have.

The female shopper in front of you has seen them also and is eyeing them with desire. Both of you have forgotten your purses.

It would be rude to push in front of the first woman if you had no money to pay for the shoes.

The shop assistant remains at the till waiting.

Your friend is trying on another pair of shoes at the back of the shop and sees your dilemma.

She prepares to throw her purse to you.

If she does so, you can catch the purse, then walk round the other shopper and buy the shoes!

At a pinch she could throw the purse ahead of the other shopper and "whilst it is in flight" you could nip around the other shopper, catch the purse and buy the shoes!

BUT, you must always remember that until the purse has "actually been thrown", it would be plain wrong for you to be in front of the other shopper and you would be OFFSIDE!

Post of the year ? 

7 minutes ago, davenportram said:

Why oh dear? Which bit of my post/opinion are you going to argue is wrong?

i merely think that people are trying to find positives and are left clutching at the fact that decisions went against us. They didn't and we deserved to lose.

I'm not going to point out anything wrong with your comment, I just don't think you got the point of my post. If you look back a page or so, reference was made to salt and pepper pots, followed by various references to other seasonings. My post was a poor attempt at humour not a accurate appraisal of the game. For the record I only saw the game at the ground and have not seen replays but I thought the ref was correct in all 3 instances, as for the game men against boys. 

10 minutes ago, davenportram said:

I think it could be that Russell reacted a little slow to the run of Anya. 

No I'm not sure I blame Russell for that it's just a bit unfortunate and these things happen  and Anya just went too early  but I like the look of the lad  

Watch it again m8 

1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

I am just making a point there last goal more offside than ours was.

Dont think you can be more offside really,, You are either onside or offside.

Anyway, it does not really matter now.. It wont be replayed, we wont get a goal start against them when we go there, so we have to let it go..

How many are going to Bristol.. Could you tweet the ticket office for us and find out :ph34r:

Archived