Derby v Ipswich

Mafiabob

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, cymru said:

and how many goals have we conceded and how many goals we have scored uuuu bit of a worry i think for me at least

Of course it's a worry, not saying its not but it sounded like our best performance tonight. I'm waiting with interest to see what those went to the game come back with. 

Fact remains we are just 7 games into the season, nothing is won or lost in September, talk of relegation and writing off the season is silly at this stage.

22 minutes ago, David said:

Stats show we are battering them. Has sounded like it's been all Derby. Be interesting to see what those who are there tonight say later. 

Screen Shot 2016-09-13 at 21.27.41.png

6 shots less than Newcastle in the end, so apart from their goals we were pretty much even - they managed 17 shots off target to our 18. 

5 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

I wonder if he'll "give Carson a breather" for the cup game, he's not filling me with the confidence he did not long ago.

I think a bit like Hart at City, Carson is being asked to play a game that is slightly alien to him and is affecting his confidence.

1 minute ago, David said:

Of course it's a worry, not saying its not but it sounded like our best performance tonight. I'm waiting with interest to see what those went to the game come back with. 

Fact remains we are just 7 games into the season, nothing is won or lost in September, talk of relegation and writing off the season is silly at this stage.

It was the best I've seen in patches tonight, strikers are the real worrying part. Whichever combination of the four we have on the pitch have offered nothing whatsoever. Wilson looks like a headless chicken, vydra doesn't seem to offer much at all.

Just can't see who's going to score goals for us. Bryson and Hughes played well but had nothing to pass to, butterfield tried hard but is not a wide player. 

1 minute ago, DerbyRevolution said:

after which game will you stop quoting how many we've played as an excuse or reason not to worry? Were nearly a quarter way through the season

For a win, scoring a goal? For me the aim is top 6, that is still a realistic target despite the poor start, I would like to see us in the top 10 by Christmas. 

Archived