Derby v Ipswich

Mafiabob

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not nice to lose but a step in the right direction because we actually created chances. Next step will be actually putting it in the net but it will come. 

Take a breath, early days yet. No need hit the panic button just yet.

3 minutes ago, Duracell said:

This season has been so dire so far I'm concerned we'll sign Darren Powell again.

In fairness he's probably better than Shackell.

Pearce was brilliant tonight I thought, if he can carry it on then hopefully we won't be seeing Jason chipping the ball in to Row E for a little while 

1 minute ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Saving stuff and such like?

I think Carson could go the wAy of shackell... His distribution is so poor that he really needs to play a blinder defensively or else his place is at risk. Carsons shots to goals conceded use be about 50%... Our forwArds shots to goals ratio is precisely 0% this season.

I would like to ask when do we say enough is enough ,we slam people who dare to moan about Pearson .

well I don't like him and have said so since his appointment I think mel made a bad decision with him .so I ask again when do we say Stop ,do we say it if we are in the bottom three at Christmas ,or do we let him keep going because he has not a clue how to play the players he has , does he only know 442 .

Whilst everyone seems to be calling for Pearsons head right now Mel is not going to sack him this season.

He will be given time to rebuild the squad. The only reason he did not move earlier in the window was Mel's insistence we had the right players already and that they should be given another chance. I believe Pearson knew pretty much from day 1 where our weaknesses lay and he can only be criticised for not fighting his corner harder and starting the rebuilding job much earlier in the summer.

A long hard season lies ahead but Pearson will be the man to oversee the change. The goals are an issue right now but it will only take us to get the first goal in a game for confidence to return. We just need a bit of luck to go our way - we won't be relegated and we won't be promoted this season. Everyone needs to stay calm and like tonight stay behind the team - COYR!

Archived