Derby v Ipswich

Mafiabob

Just now, Hadabelly said:

Sorry we all harp back to his loan spell but he hasn't kept up momentum since he signed full time. Poor value for money.

He scored 12 goals last season from a wide position. How on earth is that poor value for money, there was only one winger that bettered that contribution in the division. 

Do you see Anya getting 12 goals this season? I don't even see Vydra and Wilson getting that. 

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont care how many matches have gone, transformed us from promotion nearly men to relegation fodder. My anger right now is at a maximum, plays a 442 without a single central midfielder that can play in a 2. Too many points to even start posting, had enough, cant stand anymore of this. I repeat, promotion nearly men to relegation fodder.

I'm not calling for Pearson to be sacked but it's interesting to see what Mel does. How long does he give it?

He sacked Clement because we hadn't progressed enough. It took us 27 games to lose 4 last season. This season it's taken 7 games. Progression?

Just now, satty atwal said:

Also i would like to add, mel love you to bits your one of us, but u have had 3 maangerial decisions to make and you have made them all wrong 

Satty watch what you are saying on hear i have been crucify when i said something about the managers that we have had sins mel has taken over the club now now  

2 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

He scored 12 goals last season from a wide position. How on earth is that poor value for money, there was only one winger that bettered that contribution in the division. 

Do you see Anya getting 12 goals this season? I don't even see Vydra and Wilson getting that. 

Spot on.

Whether you Like Ince or not, one thing he can do is finish. Sending Blackman on instead, Jesus wept.

2 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

This season is a write off.

We're miles behind the likes of ******* Barnsley, nevermind Newcastle and Norwich. 

As much as I agree that this season isn't looking promising, to write it off because we're 'miles behind' after 7 games is stupid.

Sheffield Wednesday were in a very similar position to us this time last season and they ended up finishing in the play offs. At this stage during the 14/15 season Bournemouth were low in the table and they ended up winning the league. During the 13/14 season Wigan started poorly and finished in the play offs. And I'm sure if I checked even further back I can find many, many more examples. 

Archived