Next out the door?

PodgeyRam

Given that we know Nigel Pearson likes to have a small squad from which to draw players I think it's fair to  say that we'll be seeing some more players leave when the transfer window opens. The question is who is it going to be?

My picks in no specific order:

Russell

Blackman

Hanson

And who should it be?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, GenBr said:

Powell at least rates Ince, so don't think he would be going. There other that I would want to see go over him.

It's not who I want to go, it is who I think may be high on the list of players that would be allowed to go. He has only played 1 full match, took off at h/t against Burton, seems to be getting less minutes each game.

9 minutes ago, rynny said:

I have a feeling Ince may be high up on the list.

All he needs to do is smile a bit more and look like he is enjoying his football.

Has anyone ever seen him smile ?

Defo should play at number 10 though and ban his dad from attending games.? Would reduce the pressure on him.

It's easy to say Blackman, Bent, Baird etc. if they are not involved but you can't sell players if theres no interest. If a very good offer came in for a player like Keogh for example he could easily go despite just signing a new contract and made captain.

Money talks. Now Martin has gone no player would surprise me if they went. 

Getting rid of Ince due to his performances so far would be stupid. You can't give him the ball on the half way line with no support, surrounded by opposition players and expect him to produce magic all the time. The football played so far this season has been completely detrimental to the attacking players in our team. 

2 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

All he needs to do is smile a bit more and look like he is enjoying his football.

Has anyone ever seen him smile ?

Defo should play at number 10 though and ban his dad from attending games.? Would reduce the pressure on him.

article-2198762-14D96DC4000005DC-647_468

22 minutes ago, PodgeyRam said:

Given that we know Nigel Pearson likes to have a small squad from which to draw players I think it's fair to  say that we'll be seeing some more players leave when the transfer window opens. The question is who is it going to be?

Russell

Blackman

Hanson

And who should it be?

No loan window now until January 2017

11 minutes ago, PodgeyRam said:

Given that we know Nigel Pearson likes to have a small squad from which to draw players I think it's fair to  say that we'll be seeing some more players leave when the loan window opens. The question is who is it going to be?

Russell

Blackman

Hanson

And who should it be?

Keep only:
Mitchell
Hughes
Butterfield
Bryson
Thorne
Hanson
Weimann
Camara
And of course:
Vydra
Anaya
Wilson
First get rid of:
Ince
Johnson
Bent
Russell
Blackman
Plus, I reckon we need a whole new defence. The present crew are clearly not up to it when put under any sort of sustained pressure. No? So let's see what happens when we play the Geordies.

I'd agree that Russell is highly likely to get sold in January considering the numbers we have in midfield, and since Pearson seems to prefer weimann from pre season- unless of course Russell has a storming next few months. I'd be extremely pissed off if we sold Ince tho, imo he's one of the best attacking players in the Division when utilised correctly

1 minute ago, Mostyn6 said:

not worth discussing until December at the earliest.

Perhaps it's time to drop the negative scare-mongering.

I appreciate it's hard to be positive, but it's easy to stop being so openly negative.

In @PodgeyRam's defence he forgot the loan window was no more and edited to the transfer window instead of writing of the whole thread.

Archived