January Transfer Suggestion Thread

CastletonRam

2 minutes ago, muzzamurray said:

wouldnt mind schlupp, can play LB LW LM so pretty versitile too

Cost too much though. Good player tbh.

2 hours ago, irobinson said:

Can see him going to brighton -= he would be great for us

What about Bamford again chaps - he's a lost soul at the mo - stick him and Vydra up front

I don't think that lad going to Brighton. Anyway big NO to Bamford. 

now i know im gonna get slated to hell for this, so save it... but hear me out

as a SUGGESTION

Sebatian Giovinco

according to transfermarkt.co.uk worth about £8m, but i know would cost more, but as a CF, his style of play would fit ours to a tee.

"Giovinco is a small, quick, technically gifted, and agile player, with noted dribbling skills, balance, acceleration, and excellent ball control. These characteristics allow him to beat opponents, hold up the ball with his back to goal or in tight spaces, and create space or chances for team-mates, despite his lack of strong physical attributes." maybe just maybe... in a dream world

3 minutes ago, muzzamurray said:

now i know im gonna get slated to hell for this, so save it... but hear me out

as a SUGGESTION

Sebatian Giovinco

according to transfermarkt.co.uk worth about £8m, but i know would cost more, but as a CF, his style of play would fit ours to a tee.

"Giovinco is a small, quick, technically gifted, and agile player, with noted dribbling skills, balance, acceleration, and excellent ball control. These characteristics allow him to beat opponents, hold up the ball with his back to goal or in tight spaces, and create space or chances for team-mates, despite his lack of strong physical attributes." maybe just maybe... in a dream world

Just a better version of Vydra really, its a target man that we need.

Just now, DCFC1388 said:

Just a better version of Vydra really, its a target man that we need.

was a suggestion since people are moaning they want martin back, well this is a better fitter, faster version, holds the ball up, creates space, loves to shoot.. but yeah