Time To Go

DerbyRevolution

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Tombo said:

When has he blooded any youth?

Hes not got rid of any primadonnas, quite the opposite, he's got rid of players willing to work for a team and kept the mercenaries.

None of the players deserve to wear the shirt right now. 

So your post would be fair enough if it only had a shred of truth to it... 

Are you suggesting 'player power' , cos i was just thinking along the same lines..

3 minutes ago, YouRams said:

@Tombo if Martin doesn't qualify as a premadona to you I'd hate to meet a person that does....

edit.. Elsnik, Lowe, Mitchell???

Johnson, Blackman, Wilson, Shackell, Bent. All primadonnas, all still at the club.

When have any of them had league starts? We preferred to play Baird at LB rather than play Lowe in case you forgot that.

1 minute ago, mozza said:

Are you suggesting 'player power' , cos i was just thinking along the same lines..

The club is infected with overpaid primadonnas with inflated egos. That includes players, staff and chairman. And some fans. Player power clashing with obstinate stuck in the mud manager power, all clashing with insane power drunk chairman power.

They can't decide who knows best because the truth is none of them know what they're doing. 

7 minutes ago, TopRam said:

Now Pearson has finally come out and said what the other managers haven't had the balls to say about the players I truly expect a big turn around!

Actions speak much louder than words, I expect the team v Cardiff to be largely the same, maybe Blackman in for Bent.

Just now, Tombo said:

Johnson, Blackman, Wilson, Shackell, Bent. All primadonnas, all still at the club.

When have any of them had league starts? We preferred to play Baird at LB rather than play Lowe in case you forgot that.

Who's going to buy any of them mentioned? We're stuck with them, most of those deals were in place pre Clement also but I'd guess whoever was in charge of scouting / signing still have their jobs. 

We're in September, Pearson had faith in the seniors which hasn't been repaid with performances. He suggested in his interview he will turn to the youngsters as they might actually make an effort. 

6 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

Probably the best Spoonerism on here was someone called Mary Hinge, doesn't post anymore mind. He/she was posting ages before it dawned on me.  Cherna-facepalm.gif

Ha ha! Never noticed that! Took me until last week to notice Howard Canitbe wasn't just a name!!!! Lol

21 minutes ago, ketteringram said:

Won't be many there to hold the cards either! 

Whos to say Mel isnt advocating Np at the moment? Sure performances are not what anyone wants but if Mel has bought into Np ideals and believes the players are the problem we could have to become accustomed to this tosh each week until Np can blood new players and create a team willing to work with him.Is it just the Manager or has he been brought in to do a dirty job?are their player issues we dont know about? something def not right and i find it hard to believe Np is as bad a manager as he appears following our present performances.

Archived