Matej Vydra - Signed 4 year deal

Curtains

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, CornwallRam said:

I'd love to believe that, and it might actually be true, but that account just seems to Tweet random transfer stories. I think it may well be someone just having a laugh.

That Sky Sports thing where, god knows how, but they rate the likelihood of moves had Vydra to Derby at like 4.2 out of 5, which was about the 8th most likely. Not really sure the factors that lead to these scores like.

44 minutes ago, Ninos said:

Maf- you really saw them make bags of runs??? What games were you watching? Most static group of forwards in the history of football. You're blaming the midfielders but I think Kevin Phillips has a lot to answer for.

The problems with the ball not being played quick enough. Time and time again I'm watching our forward line getting frustrated because we are either dithering on the ball and getting robbed or stopping and playing safe. 

5 minutes ago, Srg said:

That Sky Sports thing where, god knows how, but they rate the likelihood of moves had Vydra to Derby at like 4.2 out of 5, which was about the 8th most likely. Not really sure the factors that lead to these scores like.

It's basically an aggregator - if Vydra and Derby show up in the same article, its a hit. More hits = 'greater likelihood'

I looked on it last week out of nosiness, it had Carson to (I think) Preston. The only link between them was that Carson had done a preview for Rams Player.

I think he'd be a good signing but not at £10mil. Far too much. If Bristol City can find Kodjia for £2mil (now rated £10m+) then there has to be better options out there. I like Vydra as a player but £10mil is far too much and the chances are, at some point, he will become a scapegoat because of the price tag.

7 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I'm 24 

Well as a 24 year old, my comment is obviously lost on you!

As a cultured 35 year old, I know "you dirty owd man" is one of the regular lines said  in the classic comedy "Steptoe & Son" whence that picture came... :p

2 minutes ago, Kernow said:

I think he'd be a good signing but not at £10mil. Far too much. If Bristol City can find Kodjia for £2mil (now rated £10m+) then there has to be better options out there. I like Vydra as a player but £10mil is far too much and  he will become a scapegoat because of the price tag.

ftfy

1 minute ago, Saul Pimpson said:

Well as a 24 year old, my comment is obviously lost on you!

As a cultured 35 year old, I know "you dirty owd man" is one of the regular lines said  in the classic comedy "Steptoe & Son" whence that picture came... :p

Oh, I knew the pic was steptoe & son, I didn't know the reference.

It's Vydra's cheekbones I like though

5 minutes ago, Kernow said:

I think he'd be a good signing but not at £10mil. Far too much. If Bristol City can find Kodjia for £2mil (now rated £10m+) then there has to be better options out there. I like Vydra as a player but £10mil is far too much and the chances are, at some point, he will become a scapegoat because of the price tag.

Unnecessary. Every player becomes a scapegoat.

Archived